New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2008

Korean car brand Hyundai is now the third best-selling brand in the country, data from the Chamber of Automotive Manufacturers in the Philippines, Inc. (CAMPI) showed.
    The latest CAMPI report showed Hyundai Asia Resources, Inc., the exclusive local distributor of Hyundai vehicles, sold 4,572 units of vehicles in the first three months of the year, beating perennial third-placer Honda Cars Philippines in the sales count by 72 units.
    In March alone, Hyundai Asia Resources sold 1,857 units, 11 percent higher than the number of vehicles sold by Honda Cars Philippines.
    Hyundai Asia Resources was granted exclusive rights by Hyundai Motor Co. of South Korea to distribute Hyundai vehicles in the local market in August 2001.
    Hyundai vehicles currently available in the Philippines include the Grand Starex, Santa Fe, Tucson, Genesis, and Getz.
    A source from Hyundai Asia Resources said the brand's top-selling vehicles are the Grand Starex and the Hyundai Tucson.
    The new Hyundai Tucson, which was launched in the market in December 2009, has been a popular pick among sport-utility vehicle buyers for its powerful looks and features.

http://www.topgear.com.ph/news/hyund...a-in-car-sales

CONGRATS! It was about to happen never though this fast though...

2. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    I wouldn't be surprised if Hyundai will be in the number 1 spot soon. ;)

Congrats Hyundai.

I was just hoping though if Hyundai can make a vehicle that's similar to the Altis & Civic and be priced similar to it too cause the Hyundai Accent isn't just enough to beat the Civic & Altis in terms of sales.

3. Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Actually Elantra at i30 ang panlaban nila sa Altis,Lancer,Cruze,Focus,etc..

4. Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Only if they bring the 2011 Sonata here to run-over the Camry & Accord

5. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Nice one! :clap: :clap: :clap:

GO HYUNDAI!

[SIZE=1]sa wakas tataas pa ang resale value ng Hyundai [/SIZE]

6. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    it doesn't surprise me...no. 2 is possible if the next gen sonata (turbo's engine ) and elantra 2.0L (e-vgt engine) will arrive...

7. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    im proud to be a hyundai sales consultant... watch out mitsubishi...
    here we come...

8. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Congrats Hyundai! I just hope they dont increase their prices.

9. Join Date
    Aug 2008
    and to think walang maayos na sedan ang hyundai panlaban sa civic, corolla, lancer. nag #3 pa. that only shows that it's not a compact sedan majority world out there anymore.

as always, yun hinahanap ko ang pulso ng marami. CUV's. the timing could have been so revealing, they released the tucson and suddenly they beat Honda, na meron din best selling cuv.

overpriced kasi Honda eh. many people are reserving for the tucson bec. it's fairly priced as the escapes, the xtrails, and the tributes even though it's stripped down coz it's new.

10. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    i told you so... hyundai will be on top when time comes.

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast
The inevitable - Hyundai now #3 in RP market!