New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Hyundai Sta. Fes are cheaper to maintain than the Montero Sport. Thats the dirty little secret Montero Sport buyers do not know.

An all new Hyundai Elantra with diesel engine priced * 850k will definitely reign in the compact sedan category!

2. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Di ba meron pa silang 5 year warranty compared to 3 years ng iba? Plus top product talaga ang Grand Starex. And the i10 is the rightly priced and build quality compared to the Celerio, Picanto, QQ, Alto, Yaris and Benni. And the new Tucson looks very very promising.

Overall Hyundai's future looks bright. Congrats.

3. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Yeah finally local buyers took notice of Hyundai (sure took awhile lagi naman tayong delay eh), pero sa world market it has been several years already that HYundai tops Honda. Mitsubishi in the world market, MITSU-WHAT?

4. Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by tidus1203
    Yeah finally local buyers took notice of Hyundai (sure took awhile lagi naman tayong delay eh), pero sa world market it has been several years already that HYundai tops Honda. Mitsubishi in the world market, MITSU-WHAT?
    Hmmm... I don't know if Hyundai is above Honda's popularity? What I know is that when the financial crisis hits the US, Hyundai started to gain attention and remarkable sales.

Honestly, I do not see a tremendous amount of Hyundai vehicles (on the road or the parking lots) from where I'm at? But that does not mean it is unpopular. The closest Hyundai dealer from our place appears to enjoy a lot of sales as I notice a lot of car shoppers visiting the store compared to others.

Me, I like Hyundai too. It is actually in my next vehicle shortlist.

Is there a match between Hyundai and Mitsubishi? Mitsubishi is a has been brand and can not even surpass Nissan. Now, Hyundai is like Pacquaio who wants to dominate the playing field.

5. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    ^^Even before the financial crisis Hyundai already had more sales than Honda worldwide.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    So which car makers are 1 and 2?

7. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    ^ Uhh . Maybe Toyota & Mitsubishi ?

8. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Offering 5-year warranty and the lowest all-in downpayment (P10K for Getz!!!), I am not surprised.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    na-achieve na ng hyundai ang goal nila that theyve set at their 2009 national
    sales convention, the theme is "RIDING THE WAVE TO 333" which simply
    means their aiming to capture the number 3 spot in the local market with their
    33 strong dealerships nationwide

pero di na 33 strong dealerships dahil nagsarado na ang hyundai greenhills at
    hyundai guadalupe

10. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by whitebug45 View Post
    na-achieve na ng hyundai ang goal nila that theyve set at their 2009 national
    sales convention, the theme is "RIDING THE WAVE TO 333" which simply
    means their aiming to capture the number 3 spot in the local market with their
    33 strong dealerships nationwide

pero di na 33 strong dealerships dahil nagsarado na ang hyundai greenhills at
    hyundai guadalupe

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
The inevitable - Hyundai now #3 in RP market!