New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 754 of 767 FirstFirst ... 654704744750751752753754755756757758764 ... LastLast
Results 7,531 to 7,540 of 7661
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Hi Guys,

I'm just about to get a 2nd hand Tucson 2009 CRDI AT for my wife and I've read some reviews about it being OK.
    Any recommendations on what to do 1st pagkakuha ko ng vehicle given that its 2nd hand. San maganda magpa service, pwede bang wag na sa casa kasi out of warranty na naman ang unit
    Also, ano ba mga maintenance na dapat gawin at gamitin, Do's and Dont's ......kasi ngayon lang kami magkaka diesel na sasakyan.

Maraming salamat sa inputs mga ka tsikot

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I'm close to acquiring a 2016 CRDi unit as well.

Quote Originally Posted by fortucsoner2018 View Post
    Hi Guys,

I'm just about to get a 2nd hand Tucson 2009 CRDI AT for my wife and I've read some reviews about it being OK.
    Any recommendations on what to do 1st pagkakuha ko ng vehicle given that its 2nd hand. San maganda magpa service, pwede bang wag na sa casa kasi out of warranty na naman ang unit
    Also, ano ba mga maintenance na dapat gawin at gamitin, Do's and Dont's ......kasi ngayon lang kami magkaka diesel na sasakyan.

Maraming salamat sa inputs mga ka tsikot
    Do:
    - Replace all fluids (ATF, engine oil, brake fluid, coolant)
    - Change fuel and air filter
    - Clean brakes, check suspension and alignment
    - Replace the serpentine belt

Just be mindful to cool down the turbo after you drive. Allow for a few seconds before shutting off the engine during normal driving, and if you do a highway/long drive, let the vehicle idle for a minute or two before shutting off.

3. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by vinj View Post
    I'm close to acquiring a 2016 CRDi unit as well.

Do:
    - Replace all fluids (ATF, engine oil, brake fluid, coolant)
    - Change fuel and air filter
    - Clean brakes, check suspension and alignment
    - Replace the serpentine belt

Just be mindful to cool down the turbo after you drive. Allow for a few seconds before shutting off the engine during normal driving, and if you do a highway/long drive, let the vehicle idle for a minute or two before shutting off.
    To add: change gearbox and differential oils.

Sent from my SM-T705 using Tsikot Forums mobile app

4. Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Many Thanks S'Vinj and S'Falken for the inputs.

5. Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Guys, pwede pa confirm mabilis.. sa website ng hyundai PH walang passenger airbag ang GL series (gas and diesel). Is this really the case? Paano pumasa ito sa safett standard ng car manufacturing was planning to get the Diesel GL sana pero safety is a priority kasi

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by Furry View Post
    Guys, pwede pa confirm mabilis.. sa website ng hyundai PH walang passenger airbag ang GL series (gas and diesel). Is this really the case? Paano pumasa ito sa safett standard ng car manufacturing was planning to get the Diesel GL sana pero safety is a priority kasi

meron ba safety standard sa pilipinas? hyundai ph will sell at the highest profit margin...

7. Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by StockEngine View Post
    meron ba safety standard sa pilipinas? hyundai ph will sell at the highest profit margin...
    Hahaha yun lang. A reputable seller kasi is selling a GL gas unit pero mentioned dual airbag kaya napa-research ako ulit

8. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Yan ang tubo ng HaRi dito, yun pambile ng passenger airbag profit nila lol

9. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by Furry View Post
    Hahaha yun lang. A reputable seller kasi is selling a GL gas unit pero mentioned dual airbag kaya napa-research ako ulit

I have a 2010 GL unit, crdi and 4x4. It has dual airbags. Not sure if gas units have dual airbags

10. Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Thanks all. Now proud to be an owner of a GL despite the minimum to none bells and whistles Hyundai Tucson Any recommendation on the following:

- car alarm / keyless entry
    - rear sensor / camera
    - dashcam (thinking of a Yi Dashcam or those long mirrors that combos as a front/rear)
    - is automatic foldable mirrors possible when start/stop engine?

Most importantly, will doing these outside of casa void my warranty???

Thanks! Really happy i chose this over the HRV! The power and smoothness of the ride is well worth it!

Hyundai Tucson