New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 767 123451151101 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2006
    I'm a happy and satisfied owner of a two week old Tucson (2.0L/CVVT/automatic) and would like to hear from other Tuc owners, if there are any I would appreciate your comments and tips. Cheers!

2. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    I also bought a 2.0 CVVT Tucson and I'm quite satisfied with its performance. I also like its sound system as it already has an aux input that allows me to put in my IPOD.

ilan km/liter ninyo on the average? thanks!

4. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    have to say, tucsons look good, medyo cute hehe

is it the Hyundai Santa Fe before? Para kasing pareho itsura nila.

6. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Nope. Bigger ang Santa Fe.

Tucson CVVT? Gas? Oo nga... hows da mileage? Share!

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

maglalabas din daw ng Santa Fe to compete sa Fortuner, Alterra, etc.

8. Join Date
    Feb 2006
    What color Tuc do you have ET1? I got the Warm Silver. Didn't really have much choice dahil paubos na yung initial shipment. There were actually just two units left at the plant. The other was a two tone white manual. Besides, I was also trying to beat the Feb 1 price increase. I really wanted the aqua silver but my officemate beat me to it.

The gas mileage on my first week wasn't that good. I was doing 7km/L but that's because ang daming nag test drive at nakialam. I'm doing much better now, I would probably hit 9-10km/L. I've test driven the CRV, Escape and X-trail, Grand Vitara prior to purchasing my unit and i can say that it's comparable if not better on some aspects. It has some standard features not found on the other entry level small SUV's that cost at least 100k more. It may not be as flashy but it's definitely a good value vehicle.

9. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    O, bryant, dito ka rin pala..haha! sa kabila kase walang mga Pinoy, wala akong mahanapan ng feedback! so ngayon you're having 9-10 km/L?wow, that sounds good for a ute then! I think the CRV is running much higher than this, cgro mga 6-7 km/L? not sure though. If that's the case, then I'm definitely getting one for myself! Keep those comments coming guys. We need feedback for this car especially konti pa lang meron! Thanks!

10. Join Date
    Jun 2004
    upload naman kayo ng pics ng mga ride nyo

Page 1 of 767 123451151101 ... LastLast
Hyundai Tucson