New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 751 of 767 FirstFirst ... 651701741747748749750751752753754755761 ... LastLast
Results 7,501 to 7,510 of 7661
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by bryantpark View Post
    I'm a happy and satisfied owner of a two week old Tucson (2.0L/CVVT/automatic) and would like to hear from other Tuc owners, if there are any I would appreciate your comments and tips. Cheers!
    Whats the fuel consumption?

2. Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Planning to buy Tucson next month, any feedback/recommendation/last minute warning (if there are)? salamat po

3. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    planning to buy a 2016 tucson crdi gl or gls ok ba itong unit na ito? magkano normally ang price for this second hand unit? thanks

4. Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by ramotada View Post
    Planning to buy Tucson next month, any feedback/recommendation/last minute warning (if there are)? salamat po
    If the dealership gives you a quotation without a sh1tload of freebies and at least a 100k discount, then go to another one.

5. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Verbl Kint View Post
    If the dealership gives you a quotation without a sh1tload of freebies and at least a 100k discount, then go to another one.
    what other freebies should be given aside from the 100k discount?

6. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    is it worth getting the GL version? seems kind of bare for the price... like driver airbag only, what decade is this?

7. Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by LoBudget View Post
    is it worth getting the GL version? seems kind of bare for the price... like driver airbag only, what decade is this?
    Big NO. Akala ko nag improve na Hyundai, last car nila na alam kong single airbag pa ay yung Accent. SMH

Sent from my E6683 using Tsikot Forums mobile app

8. Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by LoBudget View Post
    AFAIK this is now down to the 1.2M range thanks to a 6-figure discount. Not a bad price for an SUV with a good engine.

However, if you're looking for bells and whistles, then this car isn't for ya.

9. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Bells and whistles pa ba ang passenger airbag sa >1m na price tag? That should be standard on all, imho in this day and age.

To be fair magnda yung crdi niya. Quiet and gas like reponse. With 100k discount, 10inch android infotainment and 4point reverse sensors its not exactly vios j level bare. But things like rear aircon vents and power outlet would have been appreciated with some steering wheel controls. The gls price seems crazy better to get an everest, trailblazer, montero or fortuner in the 1.5m range.
    Last edited by LoBudget; December 2nd, 2017 at 02:30 AM.

10. Join Date
    Nov 2017
    My prefer Hyundai Tucson GL CRDI and actually made a reservation already. We were given 100k discount,back camera and 10" infotainment in exchange for the 3.8" stock infotainment. At first ayaw ko talaga ng Tucson,but since like siya ng wife ko,ok na sa akin. It took us more than 2 months to compare Honda HRV against Tucson. Gas vs Diesel. Ayaw ko talaga sa Tucson,interior feel cheap for a 1.2M SUV. But what made me really decide to turn back against the most favored TUCSON,single airbag lang. Why would I sacrifice the security of my family,one airbag for 1.2m?No Way...Good thing I was able to convinced her to get HRV instead. The size may not be that big as Tucson,but the quality, comfort and safety is miles ahead of tucson.

Sent from my SM-G928C using Tsikot Forums mobile app

Hyundai Tucson