New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2006
    OTEP, thanks for the advice but too late...I had them installed already...sayang! I'll just wait a couple of months until the original tint wears off and go for the better 3M. I was dissapointed to see that the 'dark tint' is as light as the medium platinum I have on our CRV.

Hope this is not OT but I'm very interested with the 'life hammer' Where do you buy that...TIA

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I don't have a life hammer as all the windows of my vehicle can be opened. They are usually available in outdoor/hobby shops that cater to hikers, campers, etc. Or you can just steal them the next time you ride a Korean-made bus. hehehe.

It is available online also.

http://www.autogeek.net/orlifham.html

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

3. Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by OTEP
    I don't have a life hammer as all the windows of my vehicle can be opened. They are usually available in outdoor/hobby shops that cater to hikers, campers, etc. Or you can just steal them the next time you ride a Korean-made bus. hehehe.
    Hehehe...I'll surely look for one...thanks!

4. Join Date
    May 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Radical!
    Hehehe...I'll surely look for one...thanks!

Congratulations to your new baby! Have fun and just don't forget the other vroom vroom getting his exercise.

5. Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by fireblade
    Congratulations to your new baby! Have fun and just don't forget the other vroom vroom getting his exercise.
    Yeah, they took turns today. Thanks mods for editing title[SIZE=1]...(hope its not way off topic already...)[/SIZE]

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
Have a P1.2M Budget for a company car...[EDIT:  I chose the Starex]