New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by LadyRider View Post
    Wala pa rin po eh... Huhuhuhu.... Wala pa yung color na gusto namin...
    hello po ma'am.. any update po?

2. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    These could be the signal Hyundai is sending the world that they are now trying to fight with the likes of Lexus. And yeah, hiding the italicized H logo from the front seemed clever Alam mo naman dami pa ding sterotypes out there. Pero kung ako sa Hyundai I will make a new brand (kinda like Lexus for Toyota or Acura for Honda) that specificaly targets the luxury market.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by tidus1203 View Post
    These could be the signal Hyundai is sending the world that they are now trying to fight with the likes of Lexus. And yeah, hiding the italicized H logo from the front seemed clever Alam mo naman dami pa ding sterotypes out there. Pero kung ako sa Hyundai I will make a new brand (kinda like Lexus for Toyota or Acura for Honda) that specificaly targets the luxury market.
    Ganyan din ang sinabi ko dati dito sa tsikot, Hyundai will become upscale targeting MB, BMW, Lexus etc...
    Yung "H" logo naman, sa Korea hindi yun ang nakalagay sa Hyundai Genesis it is replaced by some kind of a winged logo.

I just saw a Genesis yesterday out on the street. Mukhang S Class.

4. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oi1mQhTr3G8"]YouTube - Hyundai Genesis - Angry Bosses - Super Bowl 2009[/ame]

Hilarious Genesis Super Bowl ad! Recently won the NA Car of the Year 2009 and the Japanese and Germans are panicking

5. Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Does any of the Hyundai dealers stock the Genesis? I'm curious to see an actual one but I heard by order lang daw sya. If so, for sure by order ren parts nya and I wonder if local Hyundai dealers are equipt to service a high end luxury car like this.

6. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Yeah I think you won't be able to test drive it nor will you see it in the showrooms. I don't even know if Hyundai was able to sell the Genesis locally. For sure I haven't seen one...

7. Join Date
    May 2007
    Hyundai Genesis DUB Version

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nee74mv6FS4"]YouTube - Building the DUB Edition Hyundai Genesis[/ame]

8. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    now if only HARI would release a version with the new 2.2L R-Engine.... :D

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345