New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by niky View Post
    Automatic, is it? Man... that's quick for something so big.
    At 290 hp, I guess it's not bad considering how heavy the car is which is what, ~4000 lbs? Yahoo Autos lists the curb weight of the V6 at 3748 lbs. That's roughly 12.9 lbs per hp. So, it's in the range.

A Mitsubishi Galant Ralliart with a 258hp 3.8L V6 and the same curb weight (as the V6 Genesis) has a 0-60 mph time of 6.5 sec. The 3.8L Genesis has 20 more hp. So, even 6.3 sec may be conservative. Other reviewers may improve those times.

0-60 times and curb weights based off here:
    http://www.performancecarnews.com/Fa...cess=ShowTable

2. Join Date
    May 2007
    Saw this one during the Autoshow! Then I brought my mom to have a look at it! Ang danda danda talaga! It may not be your typical European Luxury Car but still it could be at par especially with the features so much so the very comfy seats! (hehehehe)

I dunno if we made the right decision but we already ordered the Hyper Metalic color of the Genesis. The wait is two months daw! Grrrrrr! Pero the casa said that they will do everything to get it earlier. The fastest will be 1 1/2 months.

Yikes!?! Hyundai fanboi na rin ako! hehehehe

Will be posting the pictures as soon as the unit arrives! But as for the moment, the long wait begins! (hehehehe)

3. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    talagang tinago nila yung hyundai badge sa harap ;-)

4. Join Date
    May 2007
    Hehehe oo nga tama ka sir walang logo sa harap! Maybe they wanted to try something new! Saka gusto nila siguro ng element of surprise!

Meron nga akong nakitang van ng Toyota sa Macau e walang logo sa harap na Toyota pero pagkita ko sa likod, andun naman pala! (hehehehe) Parang nagiging trend na ata.
    Quote Originally Posted by albert_b View Post
    talagang tinago nila yung hyundai badge sa harap ;-)

5. Join Date
    May 2007
    I just found out that the Lexicon Audio System of the Hyundai Genesis is the same audio system that is being used by the Rolls Royce Phantom! Wow ang Lufeeet!

Sabi rin nga na that the size of the car is like a 7 Series of the BMW, the performance of a BMW 5 series but pricewise, its the BMW 3 series. (hehehehe)

pero di smudge-proof ang interior,e, lalo na yun monitor..

mam LR, pwede maging driver-of-the-day mo lang ako pag kuha mo yan? wala lang drive lang.. pramis, i'll be good on the road :D

7. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Exteriors

8. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Backing Camera

DIS

MP3

9. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Interior

GPS