5.69 seconds
    08 Porsche Boxter
    6.59 seconds
    08 BMW 750i
    5.96 seconds

2. Join Date
    May 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by alwayz_yummy View Post
    pero di smudge-proof ang interior,e, lalo na yun monitor..

mam LR, pwede maging driver-of-the-day mo lang ako pag kuha mo yan? wala lang drive lang.. pramis, i'll be good on the road :D
    hahahaha Sure! Sige ba! Ang tagal nga lang ng wait sa unit. Kase yung dumating dito dalawang black color lang ata... yung sa amin ***t shipment na kase Hyper Metallic ang color na napili namin.

Hehehe kaya lang talagang dapat de driver ka... Ang sagwa kung ako mag drive nyan! nyahahaa

3. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Grabe, LR... talagang Hyundai fan... hahahaha... VC tapos Genesis na!

Inggit... honestly, a very good car. Na-discuss namin ni mbt at the show... he felt unfair yung comment ko sa article that the console buttons felt cheap... he's right... they're not cheap... they're okay... (pero they could be better... mas maganda yung radio buttons sa Accord)... it's just that I had a really hard time finding something to put in the the "Bad" box sa review... ... maganda talaga ang kotse...!

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

4. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    * niky,

May Santa Fe pa nga yan si LR and fully accessorized pa.

Quote Originally Posted by LadyRider View Post
    hahahaha Sure! Sige ba! Ang tagal nga lang ng wait sa unit. Kase yung dumating dito dalawang black color lang ata... yung sa amin ***t shipment na kase Hyper Metallic ang color na napili namin.

Hehehe kaya lang talagang dapat de driver ka... Ang sagwa kung ako mag drive nyan! nyahahaa
    yup unlike accord, galant, mazda3, teana na ok lang kahit ikaw mag-drive.

eto, kasi most comfort at controls ay nasa passenger, specifically sa rear...which reminds me of the discontinued nissan cefiro 300ex... and it has an i-drive style control thingy inside..but the wood and the monitors are not smudgeproof..just like the psp hehehe

6. Join Date
    May 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by niky View Post
    Grabe, LR... talagang Hyundai fan... hahahaha... VC tapos Genesis na!

Inggit... honestly, a very good car. Na-discuss namin ni mbt at the show... he felt unfair yung comment ko sa article that the console buttons felt cheap... he's right... they're not cheap... they're okay... (pero they could be better... mas maganda yung radio buttons sa Accord)... it's just that I had a really hard time finding something to put in the the "Bad" box sa review... ... maganda talaga ang kotse...!
    Sir Niky did you try pala the Lexicon Audio System of the Genesis? Yun sana ang gusto ko malaman kase according to an article, ito daw ang audio system din na gamit sa Rolls Royce Phantom. Maganda ba talaga ang tunog?

According naman sa mga audio gurus na kilala ko, all stock audio systems of new cars are only so so.... How true is this? Thanks in advance for your reply.

7. Join Date
    May 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by nels76 View Post
    * niky,

May Santa Fe pa nga yan si LR and fully accessorized pa.
    Ikaw talaga Sir Nels ha! Binebenta mo naman ako eh! (hehehehe)

8. Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by LadyRider View Post
    Sir Niky did you try pala the Lexicon Audio System of the Genesis? Yun sana ang gusto ko malaman kase according to an article, ito daw ang audio system din na gamit sa Rolls Royce Phantom. Maganda ba talaga ang tunog?

According naman sa mga audio gurus na kilala ko, all stock audio systems of new cars are only so so.... How true is this? Thanks in advance for your reply.
    Yeh... yun din gusto ko marinig kung talaga maganda tumunog yung sound system .

LR... pag hindi maganda.... palitan natin ng genesis na speaker and amplifier....

9. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Honestly, driver lang ako... all I do is drive. But from what I heard of the audio system, sounded pretty good nga... possibly comparable to the Merc system we heard last time (Kev Limjoco's system on his Merc C is out of this world...) but we didn't "pump up the volume"... so to speak.

Many new cars have just "okay" systems... even Mitsu's vaunted Rockford Fosgate setup on the Outlander could use some tuning... and the systems we heard on the CX9 were just acceptable... but high-end cars usually have stock systems that are tuned for good sound quality. My companions on the day were audiophiles, though, and they commented that the system was pretty good.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

10. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by MXFX View Post
    i saw this thing about a week ago while looking for a used tiburon. it is huge. i like the exterior except the grille. for me, it didnt fit or an emblem somewhere may work better. i sat in and checked out the interior as well. the interior is well designed, better than the azera. great car overall, but im curious if it sells esp nearly $40K price tag for a v6.
    Actually, the V6 Genesis will sell for something like $30k-$32k. The 4.6L V8 is the one near $40k. Well, it actually is more like $38k for a fully loaded one.

The V6 makes 290hp while the V8 makes 375hp.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast