New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 57 of 122 FirstFirst ... 74753545556575859606167107 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by glntVR View Post
    Most likely its Gen 2.5, the MMC of the 2nd gen had updated gauges
    yup it's the Gen 2.5, it has a similar MID with the Gen 3 and Gen 4 where it has a moving bar for the fuel consumption.

2. Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Hello peeps. The original alternator broke down at 70k kms. Buti na lang may inabutan akong surplus sa Banawe which costed 11k. Bakit ang aga yatang bumigay ng original alternator? I am using a 2008 3rd gen CRV. Naka-sound setup with 1 subwoofer, 2 amps, 4 kicker separates with 4 kicker tweeters. My low headlights are modified to HIDs. Any tips on how to lengthen the alternator life? Thanks!

3. Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by retsuyaken View Post
    Hello peeps. The original alternator broke down at 70k kms. Buti na lang may inabutan akong surplus sa Banawe which costed 11k. Bakit ang aga yatang bumigay ng original alternator? I am using a 2008 3rd gen CRV. Naka-sound setup with 1 subwoofer, 2 amps, 4 kicker separates with 4 kicker tweeters. My low headlights are modified to HIDs. Any tips on how to lengthen the alternator life? Thanks!
    Adding an additional battery? Although an alternator breaking down is might be more of a mechanical failure than an electrical one. Coz a CUV's alternator is usually more than 100 amperes which should be enough load. If hindi kaya ng kuryente yung setup, usually babagsak lang naman yung boltahe, and instead of the alternator getting broken, it's your audio setup that will usually take the that toll.

4. Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Thanks sir.

Mukhang unti-unti nang nalabas ang depekto ng crv ko. Nagjejerk siya kapag steady ako sa 10 km/h. Yun bang biglang baba tapos biglang tataas ang rpm. Pero kapag mataas na sa 10 km/h ang aking takbo, hindi na nagjejerk. Ano kaya ang possible cause noon mga sir?

5. Join Date
    Nov 2014
    hi..I maybe out of the thread but just to ask if anybody knows when honda mobillo will be available here..1.5 idtec..coz ive seen in youtube that it has a lot of good things in it especially in FC 24.2l/km, good engine power 100ps and torque of 200Nm..tnx

6. Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by retsuyaken View Post
    Thanks sir.

Mukhang unti-unti nang nalabas ang depekto ng crv ko. Nagjejerk siya kapag steady ako sa 10 km/h. Yun bang biglang baba tapos biglang tataas ang rpm. Pero kapag mataas na sa 10 km/h ang aking takbo, hindi na nagjejerk. Ano kaya ang possible cause noon mga sir?
    I experienced something like that on my previous EK(civic), ang pinalitan were the high tension wires, because it wasn't giving the spark it needed. I recommend to have it checked.

A good shop that specializes in Honda is Jeff De Leon's Forcedspeed. He has a shop near katipunan.
    Jeff De Leon - 09176280700

7. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by sientobente View Post
    it's a 2.0 AT Modulo sir. the audio setup i have is a focal/audison combination. running subless as of now(wala pang pera ) but here are the gears installed:
    Focal PS 165 FX
    Audison SR4 4 Channel Amp on Full Active
    Audison Bit Ten Processor
    STP Deadening
    Audiomaxx wires
    Question, why did you decide to put in a processor? I'm trying to decide if I should get the new Xtrail 2.5 (no leather seats, so so stereo) or the new CRV 2.0S (smaller engine, leather seats, 7" multimedia stereo). As you know I'm a bit of an audio hobbyist. :-)

8. Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by riccomina View Post
    Question, why did you decide to put in a processor? I'm trying to decide if I should get the new Xtrail 2.5 (no leather seats, so so stereo) or the new CRV 2.0S (smaller engine, leather seats, 7" multimedia stereo). As you know I'm a bit of an audio hobbyist. :-)
    chief! nice to see you here. the processor has multiple features, one of which is time alignment. time alignment is important for the proper imaging and it avoids localization of the speakers. this also allows me to go on full-active wherein, i have full control of the speaker's equalization without the use of a crossover. regarding equalization, this has a 30-band feature which should be more accurate than the stock settings. then another feature that i like is the receiver function, just like our AVRs/Integrated Amps in our home audio, it can accept optical/digital inputs as well as analog ones.

Haven't updated that post, but I already have a sub(finally!) and a mono amp to power it.

9. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Which sub did you get for your crv?

10. Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by riccomina View Post
    Which sub did you get for your crv?
    I got the Focal 25A4 powered by an Audison SR1D. The woodworks will be installed this weekend, will post the setup in my pdvd thread

Honda CRV [continued]