Page 113 of 122 FirstFirst ... 1363103109110111112113114115116117 ... LastLast
Results 1,121 to 1,130 of 1220
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by hanabishifan31 View Post
    1999 crv or 2003, 04 or 05?
    money range from 200k to 250k?
    what to get? ang mahal kasi magbenta ng iba crv na 2nd gen naabot ng 300k
    These are the usual prices, I just don't know why it is priced like that. Most people say that the first generation is way better than the second. Again, I don't know why as I don't have the second generation CR-V so I can't give any objective comparison except that I like the first generation CR-V.

The second generation looks like the "cousins" of Mitsubishi Adventure. Nothing wrong with adventure, I just don't like the headlight.

2. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Archerfish View Post
    Thank you for this reference. I won't patronize China brands (as much as possible), and I'll go with Yokohama which is locally manufactured here. It could be more expensive but in my small way I am able to help our local manufacturer
    bravo!
    tangkilikin ang sariling atin!

3. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    BF Goodrich?

4. Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Mga Sirs advice naman po...

I've got 1st gen CRV ('97) and recently had it re-painted and minor issues fixed.
    Now I wanna replace its stock rims/mags into a slightly bigger one, width and diameter.
    Is dimension 18D / 7.5W about right or too big?

Or any size suggestion ?
    Gusto ko sana yung medyo nakalabas lang ng konti yung mags.
    Thanks in advance.
    Cheers!

5. Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by golfbumhk View Post

I've got 1st gen CRV ('97) and recently had it re-painted and minor issues fixed.
    Now I wanna replace its stock rims/mags into a slightly bigger one, width and diameter.

Or any size suggestion ?
    Thanks in advance.
    Cheers!
    I've heard that riding comfort will change if you replace your rims with bigger ones​.

6. Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Quote Originally Posted by Archerfish View Post
    I've heard that riding comfort will change if you replace your rims with bigger ones​.
    Thanks for the reply, AF!
    Have anyone here who opted for a bigger set of rims experienced a change of comfort level on your 'new' ride?
    And what size of rims did you replace it with?
    Thanks again

7. Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by golfbumhk View Post

Or any size suggestion ?
    Thanks in advance.
    Cheers!
    According to my friends from a crv organization, it's like a ek civic where in even if you lower the ride height. The ride comfort would barely be compromise, same can be said with replacing the wheels.

Maybe you would want to go with JDM spec CRV such as the Fullmark and performa. Mugen specs parts for the 1st gen are hard to come by in the PH. EUDM spec CRV looks good to with the stock 16s available only for the European markets

Sent from my SM-A700FD using Tapatalk

8. Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Quote Originally Posted by crosswind View Post
    According to my friends from a crv organization, it's like a ek civic where in even if you lower the ride height. The ride comfort would barely be compromise, same can be said with replacing the wheels.

Maybe you would want to go with JDM spec CRV such as the Fullmark and performa. Mugen specs parts for the 1st gen are hard to come by in the PH. EUDM spec CRV looks good to with the stock 16s available only for the European markets

Sent from my SM-A700FD using Tapatalk

Good to hear...Thanks for the info *crosswind.
    I have seen a lowered CRV fitted with a 17 inch BBS RS wheels and it looks great.
    Might try a 17''...
    Once again Thanks!

9. Join Date
    Jan 2016
    I'm looking to buy a 4th gen CRV, tama ba ang price range ng 2012 is 650k-700k? How much was this when it was brand new back then? Any advise if I should get this year model, cheapest na kasi ito, but I think these are purely Japan CBU, yung 2013 and up ata ang hindi na. Any pointers or common issues look our for? Thanks.

10. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    As of Dec 2012 from ************
    Honda CR-V
    2.0 S 1.390M
    2.0 LX 1.425M
    2.4 SX 1.525M
    2.4 EX 1.655M

Best to get the 2016 facelifted model ... 650T is quite high for 2012 ... 6 year depreciation so about 60% ... Price should be around 550T ... Normally 3-4 year old vehicles have the better depreciation value ... 2014-2015 ...

Honda CRV [continued]