Jun 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by vtil View Post
    Is it still worth it to buy a CR-V?

My other options are Forester & X-trail
    same predicament

went to Nissan dealer said no xtrail stock yet nationwide

2. Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Hi, what is the best cellphone holder (I used a Samsung S8+) to put in the Honda CRV 2004 dashboard (how do you attach it) for waze map applications and where to purchase it? Thanks.

3. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    ^ check out sokor made iottie phone holders. i bought one at lazada a year or two ago

4. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by lunct View Post
    Hi, what is the best cellphone holder (I used a Samsung S8+) to put in the Honda CRV 2004 dashboard (how do you attach it) for waze map applications and where to purchase it? Thanks.
    i used this one that I bought at Lazada
    Cell Phones Car Auto CD Slot Dash Mount Holder - intl | Lazada PH

5. Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by james00112233 View Post
    I'll order it right away sa Lazada without testing it.. pero please confirm po na CRV 2004 or yun 2nd gen car nalagay mo nyan.. thanks..

6. Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by james00112233 View Post
    I was able to purchase one like the above yesterday at Games&Gadget megamall yun CD slot cellphone holder and it fits superbly... thanks for the suggestion..

7. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by lunct View Post
    I was able to purchase one like the above yesterday at Games&Gadget megamall yun CD slot cellphone holder and it fits superbly... thanks for the suggestion..
    Good to hear that you are happy with your purchase.

8. Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Good morning. Has anyone replaced the rubber pad of their foot (emergency) brake on their 4th Gen Crv?

I ask this because the pad in my 2014 Crv tore and I would like to replace it. I have been to three dealerships (Quezon Ave, Shaw and HondaKal) and none of them have any knowledge about it. One of them even suggested that I just buy the pad of the clutch for the M/T Crv, but he could not guarantee that it would fit.

Any help in securing the part would be greatly appreciated.

*Problem solved: Parts Department of HondaKal found the part. He mentioned that they made a mistake by looking at it at the brake section, instead of the parking (foot) brake section. Part has been ordered.

9. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by TomE View Post
    Good morning. Has anyone replaced the rubber pad of their foot (emergency) brake on their 4th Gen Crv?

I ask this because the pad in my 2014 Crv tore and I would like to replace it. I have been to three dealerships (Quezon Ave, Shaw and HondaKal) and none of them have any knowledge about it. One of them even suggested that I just buy the pad of the clutch for the M/T Crv, but he could not guarantee that it would fit.

Any help in securing the part would be greatly appreciated.

*Problem solved: Parts Department of HondaKal found the part. He mentioned that they made a mistake by looking at it at the brake section, instead of the parking (foot) brake section. Part has been ordered.
    if owner is not a stickler for detail, he might consider other pads.
    bring the car to the auto parts store, so's they can see the pedal.
    they might have something that fits it.

*good, that they found the correct pad.

10. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    magkano kaya magpa rotor reface sa labas? ang mahal kase sa casa.

Honda CRV [continued]