New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 274 of 434 FirstFirst ... 174224264270271272273274275276277278284324374 ... LastLast
Results 2,731 to 2,740 of 4331
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by TheUninvited View Post
    San mismo nag vibrate? Naka on ba ang brake hold?
    Still observing pero no brake hold. Sana vibrations lang sa road parang ganun kasi feeling.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by MamBad View Post
    Still observing pero no brake hold. Sana vibrations lang sa road parang ganun kasi feeling.

Most likely hindi normal yan, try mo palinis yung brakes mo. Baka may naipit na maliit na bato or something.

Baka meron pa pala may naghahanap ng stock 1.8E 16s.

Great for full spare tire or sa mga na gutter dyan

₱5k per piece - 2 pcs left.
    - used for 3.5k kms/3 months only.
    - no scratches; no issues at all
    - Meetup within Metro Manila

If anyone is interested just text/Viber me at 0917-555-0704.

3. Join Date
    Dec 2017
    It it normal to feel slight vibration sa car when you feather the brakes before fully stopping in traffic? I feel that the vibrations are coming from the rear when I do this. Note that I do not feel the vibration sa steering wheel.

How about the pedals? Do you feel anything? If you don't feather the brakes, just normal braking, no vibrations? Have you tried opening the windows and hear some squeaking sound? Are your disk rotors rusty?

4. Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Sold my stock 16s to an FD owner based in Zamboanga. Whew!

Was going to sell it per piece, but hindi pala kasya sa spare tire well ng FC natin, it's too tall, so the trunk matting won't be completely flush anymore.

So far, loving the Yokohama Advan DBs ng stock RS mags, they're very quiet vs the Hankook Ventus, I can hear the engine more now vs the road noise hehe. At low speeds walang noise talaga.

Ride quality haven't changed, which I'm happy about.

5. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Was going to sell it per piece, but hindi pala kasya sa spare tire well ng FC natin, it's too tall, so the trunk matting won't be completely flush anymore.
    Was seriously about to contact you to get one but didn't after doing my homework. Sayang, I really wanted a full spare kasi pilay talaga yung sasakyan when using the space-saver donut. Limited weight, speed and distance...

Good thing you were able to sell everything in one go. Pogi kaya yun sa FD niya?

6. Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by Woof View Post
    Was seriously about to contact you to get one but didn't after doing my homework. Sayang, I really wanted a full spare kasi pilay talaga yung sasakyan when using the space-saver donut. Limited weight, speed and distance...

Good thing you were able to sell everything in one go. Pogi kaya yun sa FD niya?
    Yeah, you need to fabricate something para level yung trunk, else naka-angat yung gitna hehe.

I've seen some FDs na naka E mags, may isa din ako nakita na naka RS naman.

Both for me were bagay naman. It gives them the updated look. May Civic FB din ako na nakita, mas bagay siya vs FD.

7. Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by brushless View Post
    How about the pedals? Do you feel anything? If you don't feather the brakes, just normal braking, no vibrations? Have you tried opening the windows and hear some squeaking sound? Are your disk rotors rusty?
    No pedal vibration. I think feathering the brakes just exagerates the road imperfections and deflections??

Quote Originally Posted by TheUninvited View Post
    Sold my stock 16s to an FD owner based in Zamboanga. Whew!

So far, loving the Yokohama Advan DBs ng stock RS mags, they're very quiet vs the Hankook Ventus, I can hear the engine more now vs the road noise hehe. At low speeds walang noise talaga.

Ride quality haven't changed, which I'm happy about.
    Nice, RS mags look at lot better than the Es. Do you think swapping to RS mags would void warranty on suspension?

8. Join Date
    Nov 2011
    No pedal vibration. I think feathering the brakes just exagerates the road imperfections and deflections??

Nice, RS mags look at lot better than the Es. Do you think swapping to RS mags would void warranty on suspension?

Although not confirmed, I don't think it will void it. If ever they insist, I think malaki ang laban ko since it's Honda naman, and it's also for the Civic.

I was torn kung 18s or the RS mags ang ipapalit ko, ultimately nanalo yung RS mags since it costs a lot lower vs a brand new 18s set and hopefully ok lang for warranty purposes.

Sa Honda dati, may nakausap ako na owner of a City GM6, naka aftermarket 17s siya, told me na hindi naman void basta within specs. Wonder what that means, I guess basta same diameter.

Also, have your brakes cleaned and checked. You should not feel any vibration sa brake pedals except when the ABS is working.

9. Join Date
    May 2018
    mostly Pakistani people like Honda brand and buy Honda cars and bikes. Difference models of Honda are amazing.

10. Join Date
    May 2018
    Hello po. Planning to buy Civic 1.8E by July, ask ko lang po nagkaka ubusan padin po ba ng unit sa casa? O meron within a week lang na release na ang unit nila? Thanks