New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 41011121314
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by bxr monkey View Post
    Mukhang na saturate na market para sa Type-R?

Hindi yata naubos itong 2nd batch ng 100 units.

Honda Shaw, may 1 unit display sa showroom
    Honda Q. Ave., may 2 units display sa showroom

Hindi na din naka cordoned off ang units, parang ordinary showroom units na puwede na upuan sa loob, hindi gaya dati na display lang.

3.3M ang MSRP ngayon.
    Quite a few who bought the car early were speculators who thought the car would appreciate in value due to rarity. I see a few for sale online thats been there for months.

Sent from my Mi A1 using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by EQAddict View Post
    I bought one 2 years ago. Ugly is relative. It definitely turned a lot of heads and smoked a lot of cars. Good manual practice too

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk
    It's awesome to drive. Surprisingly compliant despite the 20" wheels, virtually no torque steer and incredibly neutral. I know because a friend got one.

Doesn't stop me from teasing him about all the fake vents though

He gets back at me by saying he doesn't have to look at the vents when he's inside

3. Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Kamiya View Post
    It's awesome to drive. Surprisingly compliant despite the 20" wheels, virtually no torque steer and incredibly neutral. I know because a friend got one.

Doesn't stop me from teasing him about all the fake vents though

He gets back at me by saying he doesn't have to look at the vents when he's inside
    I'd have converted the exterior to a normal civic fc then retain the interior. Would that be considered a sleeper? haha

4. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by tarzegetakizerd View Post
    I'd have converted the exterior to a normal civic fc then retain the interior. Would that be considered a sleeper? haha
    The Civic Type R is built on the hatchback version of the Civic FC platform. Not sure though why would you modify the Type R to look like a vanilla model.

If you want a sleeper Honda, get an Accord 3.5L or the newer 2.0T (same engine as the Type R). Sadly HondaPH only brought here the 1.5T Nobel and priced it very high.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Harry's Garage review of the Civic Type R Sport Line.

Since he liked the GR Yaris so much he decides to review the CTR and see if it offers the practicality the GR Yaris lacks.

2021 Honda Civic Type-R Sport line review. Is this the practical alternative to the GR Yaris? - YouTube

I like the 19" wheels! IMO a nice upgrade over the 20"s, although 18"s would have been even better.

As expected Harry's not a fan of the looks especially all the fake vents.

6. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Limited Edition to send off the model

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 41011121314