New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 250 of 884 FirstFirst ... 150200240246247248249250251252253254260300350 ... LastLast
Results 2,491 to 2,500 of 8837
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    :furious::furious:

Last monday, I attended my daughter's school event.
    I was parked along the road next to the school, along with 10+ other cars.
    When I got back, may dent at paint chip na yung rear right fender + door ko!
    hit-and-run.
    No cctv.

Just finished submitting the req's for the insurance claim. Baka next week pa raw mabigay yung approval ng insurance.
    Ang kainis dito, maabutan ng holyweek, so lalung tatagal yung repairs.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 2015-03-23-640x480-.jpg  

2. Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Guys, any feedback on the after sales service of Honda Otis (Manila)?

3. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    *cast_no_shadow Covered ng warranty pag factory defect, hindi ng impact. Pag nakita mo yung sidewall, damage from the outside. I'm pretty sure the warranty claim will be denied outright.

Ang hope mo na lang *carefreegirl eh insurance. Mag file ka na lang. Otherwise you would need to buy a new tyre (damage 5k) and pay for mags repair na mga 2.5k sa casa. +1 ako dun sa comment na wag mo na iparepair pag sidewall yung damage. Wala kang peace of mind nun habang nagdadrive.

Natawa ako sa safety feature *cast_no_shadow wehehe. Kakainis dapat full spare tayo. Grrrr

4. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Quote Originally Posted by cast_no_shadow View Post
    Yes donut spare na talaga.

Naalala ko yung pag market ng SA ko, sabe ko langya bakit steelies at hindi same mags yung spare.

ang sagot niya, safety feature yan sir!

scenario:

imagine na flatan ka, you will put on the spare.

the next day makikita mo na steelies yung nakalagay, dun mo maaalala na you need to have the flat tire repaired.

pero kung same mags yung spare, baka makalimutan mo na may flat tire ka sa trunk.

ang tawa ko ng malakas, mailusot lang talaga.

*carefreegirl AFAIK covered ng warranty pag sidewall, rumekta ka na sa bridgestone.

meron na ata nagpost dito re: warranty sa radials niya.
    safety feature, my eye!
    that's a space-cutting measure... so's the spare tire wouldn't eat up so much space.. so's the owner wouldn't complain too loudly about the lack of usable space inside the car..
    it's also probably cheaper to manufacture.. so's to maximize profit.. hey! a one dollar cut in manufacture, is one million bucks if 1 million vehicles are manufactured..
    donuts are also lighter.. i'm not sure if the weight advantage will be too palpable to the owner.. but i suppose every little ounce helps...
    Last edited by dr. d; March 26th, 2015 at 01:46 AM.

5. Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by ess View Post
    :furious::furious:

Last monday, I attended my daughter's school event.
    I was parked along the road next to the school, along with 10+ other cars.
    When I got back, may dent at paint chip na yung rear right fender + door ko!
    hit-and-run.
    No cctv.

Just finished submitting the req's for the insurance claim. Baka next week pa raw mabigay yung approval ng insurance.
    Ang kainis dito, maabutan ng holyweek, so lalung tatagal yung repairs.
    Ilang araw kaya aabutin yan boss? Balitaan mo kami ha.

6. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by sensen View Post
    Ilang araw kaya aabutin yan boss? Balitaan mo kami ha.
    Malalaman ko once makuha ko na yung approval ng insurance, at naipasok ko na sa CASA.
    Doon pa lang nila ako mabibigyan ng estimate. Pero since malapit na ang holy week, sigurado matatagalan yan.

Another thing -- so I got my unit from Honda BGC, mainly because I work at BGC and malaki ang convenience, especially for PMS. I also got the recommended in-house insurance -- Standard Insurance.

It turned out to be not-so-convenient.

Insurance inspections are only available M-W-F.
    And only at Honda Makati, Pasig, and Shaw. Walang insurance inspection sa Honda BGC.
    Instead, the coordinator directed me to the Standard insurance office at Ford BGC, so doon ako nag pa inspect.
    But then, I had to go back to Honda BGC to submit the required documents. Medyo hassle. Kahit na maliit lang ang BGC at magkakalapit lang yung Honda at Ford, grabe pa rin yung traffic.

Anyway, sana ma process na kaagad yung papeles para mapasimulan na.

Kung hindi lang nagkaroon ng paint chip at exposed metal, ipapaPDR ko na lang sana ito eh.

7. Join Date
    Nov 2014
    imageuploadedbytsikot-forums1427369351.647267.jpgimageuploadedbytsikot-forums1427369366.915791.jpg share ko lang mga boss nakita ko lang sa newspaper.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2003
    How about for 2 wheeled vehicles? Pwede no plate no travel?

9. Join Date
    Oct 2003
    *carefreegirlie
    Sidewall damaged tirea should be replaced ASAP. Use the spare in the meantime.

Actually dual purpose bakit doughnuts ang gamit for the spare. One is as the SA pointed out, it works like a reminder that you are using a spare and you need to have the rim/tire repaired. Second is to save weight. Sa japan, steelies or doughnut naman ang gamit for spare even in the western countries ganun din. So nothing biggie about that.

10. Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Pwede ata sir *zechs