New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 11 of 30 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by zechs
    they're slow because they are not used to this kind of situations. of course may mga protocols na naituro sa kanila, pero in time...di nila nagagamit yun so ibig sabihin until recently ok yung mga units na natatanggap nila. sa tingin ko they dont check the units that arrive in their dealership eh..konting checklist here and there and thats it. they dont check the camber settings of each units because that can be time-consuming, so they assume (siguro) that the units are in good condition.

Yeah they're very negligent. On their pre-delivery inspection sheet they checked the item "CIGARETTE LIGHTER". How can they have checked it to be working OK when it's wire isn't even connected!

They just put check marks on it without even actually checking if it really works.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2003
    i think that check is for "na nandun yung cigarette lighter" not exactly that it works though..minsan ganun lang talaga sa checklist nila..check lang ng check but doesnt know if it does work..

3. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by zechs
    i think that check is for "na nandun yung cigarette lighter" not exactly that it works though..minsan ganun lang talaga sa checklist nila..check lang ng check but doesnt know if it does work..

The lighter is not present with the unit when the inspection is done. This is to prevent theft, same with the tire valve caps, they're given just before you drive off with the car.

So the check is for the function, not the presence of the lighter. There's a separate checklist for the "presence" of those items which also include the toolkit, manual, EWD, etc...

4. Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Services at Honda Alabang is very bad. I have my City 30K PM. after the service i have it park at garage, the following morning may tulo ng langis sa ilalim, when check, hindi pala nahigpitan yong drain plug.

5. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    It rained today but I really had to use the car... All wet again!

6. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Water has seeped to the bottom:

7. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Here's a picture of the non-centered steering wheel taken while going straight on a highway, note the speed:

Last edited by Psylocke; October 16th, 2005 at 10:21 PM.

8. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    waaaaaaaaa.. gastos sa gulong nyan.. nipis fanet gulog mo yan bro.. align mo na asap.. oh yeah

9. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    paayos mo na yan asap, lamog na lamog na yang city zx mo

10. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    uu nga eh parang minalas yata ka nyan.. change it asap bro..

Page 11 of 30 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast
Honda quality-control sucks...