New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by Gen. Miting View Post
    so ano nga ford explorer ba tlaga 'to? kina-carnap na ba ngaun 'to eh gas guzzler to ah saka mahal maint ng parts

tingin ko hindi carjack 'to baka magkaaway talaga 'tong mga grupo na'to. pano mo hahabulin ang tsikot mo with 3 gunmen tapos ikaw nag-isa lang may baril tapos kasama mo pa asawa mo unless yun na nga may ugali ka din kriminal

Gen. Miting,
    I am not surprised at all if you are part of the carnapping syndicate. You sure do think like one! Defending your LIFE and PROPERTY is not "ugaling kriminal"! The fact of the matter IS: the car owner is the victim!! HELLLLLOOOOO?????? You better read up the words you don't understand such as CAR OWNER and CARNAPPER! Your bitterness against the FORD EXPLORER being expensive and all is repulsible (google this word so you'd relate) Do you even have the balls to open your eyes when something like this happens to you? My conclusion is you'd probably pee in your pants!
    Go back to your sorry and idiot-filled world. TSIKOT should ban you and your unfounded ideas....total waste of skin!

2. Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by sippy View Post
    EXACTLY! .

That's what I'm talking about!!!

3. Join Date
    May 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by bmwnimarkw View Post
    Gen. Miting,...
    Your bitterness against the FORD EXPLORER being expensive and all is repulsible (google this word so you'd relate) Do you even have the balls to open your eyes when something like this happens to you?
    I did:
    The word you've entered isn't in the dictionary. Click on a spelling suggestion below or try again using the search bar above.

1. repulsive
    2. irreplaceable
    3. repulsion
    4. reparable

--http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/repulsible

4. Join Date
    May 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by bmwnimarkw View Post
    Gen. Miting,
    I am not surprised at all if you are part of the carnapping syndicate. You sure do think like one! ...
    My conclusion is you'd probably pee in your pants!
    TSIKOT should ban you and your unfounded ideas....
    Sorry po for the OT, but this just made me laugh... he kept on ranting and giving unfounded speculations about Gen. Miting then says in the end, "Tsikot should ban you and your unfounded ideas...! Ha ha ha! Talk about hypocrites.... he he he...

Oh, sorry. Hypocrite: a person who acts in contradiction to his or her stated beliefs or feelings
    --http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/hypocrites

5. Join Date
    May 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by ghosthunter View Post
    A gunless society just makes us all potential victims of robbers and thieves.

Even in UK where there is nearly no guns and video cams everywhere, criminality is still everywhere.

An armed society is a polite society.
    I've read one case in the UK where the DA wanted to prosecute a woman who killed her rapist with a knife. He was discussing her plea-bargain and said he could lower her suit to homicide if she was willing to plead guilty. The woman refused.

The DA then offered to lower it still to involuntary manslaughter but still she refused and demanded they go to court.

Fortunately the jury found her not guilty.

Did you know that in the US some states would prefer that a woman be raped instead of allowing her to defend herself with a gun?

6. Join Date
    May 2009
    Sorry if some people disagree with the articles in our revised penal code, but it IS our law and we have to be aware of it. And mind you, this is not a law which only Filipinos thought of and promulgated. In fact, it's a part of most constitutions of independent , democratic nations especially the States and UK.

You're right that most likely, the relatives won't even think of prosecuting the shooters, just like with Sonny Parsons and the LEO who shot the greenbelt 5 robbers since, as some of you commented, our justice system is so screwed up.

Wanting to be a responsible gun owner, I tried reading up on our gun laws and I've frequented several sites and the post I made on the first page is one of them.

I found out that in order to be a responsible gun owner, we must never use our firearms in anger or revenge. It is only to be used in the most dire of circumstances since even the criminals are protected by our laws.

I just wanted to propagate this knowledge hoping the members of tsikot will learn from it and keep it in the back of their minds should something like this (heaven forbid) happen to any of us.

The main point here is that we're aware of the law, never talk to reporters or LEOs immediately after the incident, and call your lawyer ASAP and let him be the one making the statements.

7. Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by praetor91313 View Post
    Sorry po for the OT, but this just made me laugh... he kept on ranting and giving unfounded speculations about Gen. Miting then says in the end, "Tsikot should ban you and your unfounded ideas...! Ha ha ha! Talk about hypocrites.... he he he...

Oh, sorry. Hypocrite: a person who acts in contradiction to his or her stated beliefs or feelings
    --http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/hypocrites
    Hi Praetor91313,

I am glad you are amused. That is exactly what i've hoped for, the moment I opened my eyes this morning ... I said to my self, aaahh, let me entertain dear Praetor at Gen. Miting's expense! It worked... clap clap!
    My bad on the whole repulsible--REPULSIVE thing....The strokes of the keyboard were faster than expected....

HYPOCRITE-- thanks to merriam-webster dictionary, you are enlightened to what it really means, because YOU are one.

BECAUSE REALLY, WHO IN THE RIGHT MIND CONFLICTED IN A SITUATION
    LIKE THIS WILL HAVE THE TIME TO DECIDE ON THE FOLLOWING PREMISES:

A. I SHOULDN'T SHOOT THE CARNAPPER BECAUSE HE HAS LEGAL RIGHTS, OR I'LL GO TO PRISON, SO LET HIM HAVE EVERYTHING.

B. OH YEAH I CAN SHOOT HIM, "BUT" IF AND ONLY IF, HIS BODY IS FACING TOWARDS ME AND NOT WHEN HE'S TURNED HIS BACK, OR I'LL GO TO PRISON, SO YEAH LET HIM HAVE EVERYTHING.

C. MAYBE I SHOULD DO ALA "TURN THE OTHER CHEEK" ON THE CARNAPPER, HECK, I'LL GIVE HIM MY BIKE TOO WHILE HE'S AT IT.

So come on, who's really the hypocrite now? I don't really need a gun to defend myself from CARNAPPERS WITH LEGAL RIGHTS... I can just throw my mere SPARTAN slippers at them with great precision, for all I care.

8. Join Date
    Dec 2009
    sorry if some people disagree with the articles in our revised penal code, but it is our law and we have to be aware of it. And mind you, this is not a law which only filipinos thought of and promulgated. In fact, it's a part of most constitutions of independent , democratic nations especially the states and uk.

You're right that most likely, the relatives won't even think of prosecuting the shooters, just like with sonny parsons and the leo who shot the greenbelt 5 robbers since, as some of you commented, our justice system is so screwed up.

Wanting to be a responsible gun owner, i tried reading up on our gun laws and i've frequented several sites and the post i made on the first page is one of them.

I found out that in order to be a responsible gun owner, we must never use our firearms in anger or revenge. It is only to be used in the most dire of circumstances since even the criminals are protected by our laws.

I just wanted to propagate this knowledge hoping the members of tsikot will learn from it and keep it in the back of their minds should something like this (heaven forbid) happen to any of us.

The main point here is that we're aware of the law, never talk to reporters or leos immediately after the incident, and call your lawyer asap and let him be the one making the statements.
    o, what's up with the attitude?..lawyer?...even the mispelled word of bmw, bothered ka?
    Again, if you don't know the first hand info re this, stop na lang pls...nakakahiya, kase most people who were leaving comments here really knew what happened..if you're talking about being a responsible gun owner, this guy did the right thing..and even you, can't say na he's irresponsible...everyone has the divine right to protect yourself and your offspring..speak for yourself na lang...pag nangyari sa yo ito tomorrow, you won't go after your carnappers because you're just scared, dude.
    Proguns are happy about this. We have the right to protect ourselves....the law that you were talking about...swallow it, or might as well, just save it for dessert.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    knowing is half the battle. the other half? your attorney: will do what's best to help your side of the story.

10. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    I've read one case in the UK where the DA wanted to prosecute a woman who killed her rapist with a knife. He was discussing her plea-bargain and said he could lower her suit to homicide if she was willing to plead guilty. The woman refused.

The DA then offered to lower it still to involuntary manslaughter but still she refused and demanded they go to court.

Fortunately the jury found her not guilty.

Did you know that in the US some states would prefer that a woman be raped instead of allowing her to defend herself with a gun?
    Really? Since you apparently know these states would you mind posting it here. I'd like to research those particular state laws so if you don't mind posting where you got your information also.

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
Car owner kills Carnapper !