New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    ^oops..

im also thinking of creating a new thread for this, but i decided to search for a (related) thread and posted it here..

http://tsikot.yehey.com/forums/showthread.php?t=38328

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    hahaha buti nga

3. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Swerte pa pala yung carnaper na nahuli namin dito sa Makati, buhay at pinagpiyestahan ng mga high ranking police official sa photo shoot with media

One way mirror yung glass ng office namin ng mapansin namin na may tao sa loob ng car ng boss namin, right there sinugod namin kasama yung security guard namin, tatakas sana yung carnaper pero paglabas niya binalya na namin yung pinto kaya naipit yung isang hita at isang braso niya na pinilipit ng mga janitor namin hehehe. Di siya binitiwan sa puwesto na yon hanggang dumating ang responde ng pulis pero siyempre lookout kami baka may kasama sa paligid at may baril. Nagdatingan ang mga de ranggo na police official at siyempre photo shoot sila sa media

4. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    buti nga sa carnapper! pero this could also mean they'd be bolder next time that instead of leaving the car owner alive, patayin na lang nila agad para wala nang chance makaganti.

bakit nga ba nasa goon squad tong thread? hindi ba dapat sa thumbs up? :D

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by praetor91313 View Post
    Naku,this is what we've been talking about in a Progun site... is this hero criminally liable?

If he can prove that they were trying to shoot him while they were driving off with his car, then he is justified in shooting them back.

If he fired the first shot while they were trying to get away from the scene, then he is liable, and he needs a good lawyer.

I've learned that after shooting someone, even if you claimed they were criminals, the relatives can still sue you. In order to extricate yourself from this mess, you must prove that you had to kill the victim because you were defending yourself or your relative. The law does not allow the taking of a life in defense of properties.

Section 1 of Article 11 of Chapter 2 of the Revised penal code states that, in defense of self:

If any one of these conditions is not met, then you have an incomplete case of self-defense and may be held liable. So you better get a good lawyer.

Pag tumakas na kasi yung carnappers, then you are not in immediate danger.

I believe all the elements are present to warrant the citizen's justifiable shooting of the carnapper. Baka nga hindi pa makarating sa city prosecutor ang kaso e dismissed na.

6. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    I think may unlawful aggression na agad because the car was forcibly taken from him. It also violated his rights, hanapin na lang natin what those right are sa Bill of Rights sa constitution natin.

Hence, shooting the criminal is justifiable. It has done our society good which is getting rid of this criminal that could victimize other people.

I don't know why the law screws up the people who did good.

7. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by Monseratto View Post
    Only in the Philippines, you're liable for the criminal's life even when they're running away with your property. The law-abiding citizens always get screwed by screwed up laws made by screwed-up lawmakers...

I'll borrow (again) this line from a motoring columnist (Backseat Driver):

"Our laws are good, it's the system that suck$!"

kumbaga e "..malasadong batas"

8. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by Monseratto View Post
    Only in the Philippines, you're liable for the criminal's life even when they're running away with your property. The law-abiding citizens always get screwed by screwed up laws made by screwed-up lawmakers...
    Nope, not only in the Philippines. The same version of this law also exists in the US. When I was there, I read about a man who shot & wounded someone who entered his house. The intruder survived but sued the homeowner for attempted homicide! Di ko lang alam kung anong nangyari afterwards.

Back on topic - no wonder the carjackers wanted to take this car. It was unique. Biro mo, NISSAN FORD EXPLORER? Yan ang hybrid!

9. Join Date
    Dec 2009
    wag po tayong mag alala...matitinik ho na mga abogado ang kapamilya nya at ang hahawak sa kanya....

kaya walang nangyayari sa mga kriminal sa Pinas, ay puro nag babase sa batas na walang ka kwenta kwenta. Hindi na ito matatapos kung pati mga ordinaryong tao ay susunod na lang lagi sa ganitong promulgasyon. Tiyak ko, kung ang gumawa ng batas na yan ay sya ang na karnap, kung kasing tapang nya ang taong ito, marahil ay hahabulin din nya hanggang sa mawalan ng hininga. Magpasalamat na lang tayo na at least ang Pilipinas ay nabawasan na ng isang carnapper. Mauubos din yang mga yan.

10. Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Parang wala naman kalaban laban tayo mamamayan. Isipin mo na na na carnap na sasakyan mo at pag patakas na eh ang iisipin mo pa (naku di ko pwede barilin to kasi makakasuhan ako makukulong ako hayaan ko na tangayin nya sasakyan ko) hayy... protektado pa pala carnaper hehe didilaan ka pa :bleh:belat di mo ko pwede barilin

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
Car owner kills Carnapper !