New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 13 of 43 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415161723 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by 17Sphynx17 View Post
    YEP. That's why i never understood why it is being favored by some when you still have to maintain 2 accounts.

Having 2 stickers is the easier way to go since you are in and out of the installation office, rather than integration.

If 1 sticker gets damaged, you deal with issues on 1 account. If you damage the integrated sticker account, you have to deal with 2 accounts and hassle of the "reintegration' and most likely transfer of funds from the old accounts.

On another note, for Autosweep (assuming you have multiple cars/accounts) you can easily apply for creating a single account for all vehicles by submitting your docs to their office as they have a form you can download from the webiste.

For EasyTrip, that form doesn't exist online. So you have to request to them via email. Their Twitter account also doesnt reply to tags and you can't DM. So I don't like Easytrip's "customer service" as they seem ill prepared with a lot of things. No standard forms for what should be obvious things. They can easily check Autosweep standard forms and create their own equivalents yet they don't. So sad...
    Hmmm good argument. The rfid is only placed on the left side headlight right?

2. Join Date
    May 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by bugsmobile View Post
    Hmmm good argument. The rfid is only placed on the left side headlight right?
    For both the cars I have RFID, Autosweep on the right headlight. Easytrip on the left headlight. For my personal experience going through SCTEX, TPLEX, NLEX, NAIAX, SLEX and Skyway, that arrangement of the stickers hasn't "failed to be detected". I may just be lucky in that regard.

I have only gone through Cavitex once on the sedan so I can't really say it will be "error free" for my sticker arrangement.

3. Join Date
    Feb 2005

4. Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Was able to get my autosweep kanina at Petron VRP. Walang pila, & ako lang andun. Any suggestion on where to go for similar experiences for easytrip?

5. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Last Thursday, I spent like 2 hours waiting to get the EasyTrip tag for the ASX at Shell C5 Heritage. Mukhang band-aid talaga!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6. Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by Egan101 View Post
    Last Thursday, I spent like 2 hours waiting to get the EasyTrip tag for the ASX at Shell C5 Heritage. Mukhang band-aid talaga!

Nyar 2 hours?! Hassle naman yun, & haha parang band aid nga.

7. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    img_0741.jpg

Yeah, ugly.

8. Join Date
    Sep 2010

9. Join Date
    Feb 2018
    anyone tried getting easytrip rfid sa tarlac exit?

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by tarzegetakizerd View Post
    anyone tried getting easytrip rfid sa tarlac exit?
    It's only in the southbound toll gate, walang tent sa northbound. And I think closed on Sundays, passed by last sunday and nobody was manning the tent.
    Signature

NLEX EC Tag Concerns