New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 10 of 43 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    I was about to integrate my Autosweep with Easytrip. But upon wasting a day looking for enrollment stations in nlex/cavitex/shell magallanes, most of them don't know what it is and the one who knows has a super long line.

I gave up and ordered the DIY Kit in shopee during 9.9. Saved me 100 pesos.

2. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by ronki View Post
    I was about to integrate my Autosweep with Easytrip. But upon wasting a day looking for enrollment stations in nlex/cavitex/shell magallanes, most of them don't know what it is and the one who knows has a super long line.

They have it in Shell C5 near the SLEX entry (past Heritage). 200 minimum load required to get an EasyTrip RFID sticker.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by 17Sphynx17 View Post
    Personally, my take on the Autosweep and Easytrip integration into 1 RFID sticker is not convenient at all.

1) You will still have 2 separate accounts. So you will need to have load on each, regardless if you have 1 sticker.
    2) You will only be able to do this if you start with an Autosweep sticker, bring your car and Autosweep card with you to NLEX and they will take 3 to 5 business days (this was before pandemic) to create the "integrated" sticker account.
    3) If you damage one sticker, you basically lose access to both accounts if just scanned. You still get use the RFID Card each account per my knowledge (correct me if I'm wrong here) but don't forget to bring it with you at all times if you pass by both types of scanners anyway.

So, with the above, my mind is why bother with integration kung yung elaborated are existing issues or something you can't do without. So might as well get an RFID sticker for each so it becomes a 5 to 10 minute ordeal rather than having to go back to Easytrip office to get the integration.

But, best hope is that they eventually do away with separate accounts and just deal with an "account" of the RFID sticker, regardless if it is Easytrip or Autosweep. They'll just detect it and deduct from there, and they handle claiming the funds from the other office (for all our convenience). But this is unlikely right now.
    yan yung ideal... one account.. na pwede gamitin sa lahat kahit sa 7-11 or any convenience store.. dapat pwede din sa mrt lrt..

bottom line walang silbi ang mga government agency na dapat mag handle nyan

4. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by yapoy86 View Post
    yan yung ideal... one account.. na pwede gamitin sa lahat kahit sa 7-11 or any convenience store.. dapat pwede din sa mrt lrt..

bottom line walang silbi ang mga government agency na dapat mag handle nyan
    A single account for all tollways will happen if the companies owning them will integrate their systems. There is no way that will happen with SMC and MetroPacific.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by ronki View Post

good luck sir sa order ng easytrip sa shopee. Nag order ako last August 28 then na cancel automatically ng shopee dahil di nagrerespond si nlex sa order ko. Tried to order again and extended the shopee guarantee para ma-extend yung order ko ng another 3 days from the committed shipping date. Iisa lang yata yung employee ng nlex na naghahandle ng orders sa shopee.
    fa5ebc18-bcb8-4889-b6f1-ed25d69b8936.jpg
    shopee_philippines___buy_and_sell_on_mobile_or_online__best_marketplace_for_you.jpg

6. Join Date
    May 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by boybi View Post
    Hindi gumana NLEX RFID sa Mazda CX9 ko, installed sa windshield with 3M magic neutral tint.

So I went to one of their installation centers, to be told na pag Mazda, hindi din daw gagana RFID kahit sa headlights ikabit.

I'll need to wait for their new device to be available this months, which will be installed alongside the plate number.

ibang klaseng problema ito ah!

7. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by AITNIMRA View Post
    good luck sir sa order ng easytrip sa shopee. Nag order ako last August 28 then na cancel automatically ng shopee dahil di nagrerespond si nlex sa order ko. Tried to order again and extended the shopee guarantee para ma-extend yung order ko ng another 3 days from the committed shipping date. Iisa lang yata yung employee ng nlex na naghahandle ng orders sa shopee.
    fa5ebc18-bcb8-4889-b6f1-ed25d69b8936.jpg
    shopee_philippines___buy_and_sell_on_mobile_or_online__best_marketplace_for_you.jpg
    Thanks for the warning. Di rin sila nag reply sa chat ko. Might as well cancel nalang kung dadaan din naman ako ng NLEX this weekend.

Thanks

8. Join Date
    May 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by Athrunzala View Post
    ibang klaseng problema ito ah!
    First time ko narinig na may specific kotse/brand ng kotse na kahit sa headlight di gagana EasyTrip.

May ibang mazda owners ba that can confirm? Kasi tingin ko, tamad lang ayusin yung dikit nung taga Easytrip na pinuntahan dun at kung anu anu na lang sinabi, or sinabing sabihin.

Unless may something unique sa Mazda headlight, may duda ako.

May nasabi ata dati about RFID stickers na bawal on vertical surfaces. So yung mga walang tint na windshield pero vertical yung windshield alala ko bawal dikitan dahil di mascan maayos din (unless im misremembering it).

9. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    First time ko narinig na may specific kotse/brand ng kotse na kahit sa headlight di gagana EasyTrip.

May ibang mazda owners ba that can confirm? Kasi tingin ko, tamad lang ayusin yung dikit nung taga Easytrip na pinuntahan dun at kung anu anu na lang sinabi, or sinabing sabihin.

Unless may something unique sa Mazda headlight, may duda ako.

May nasabi ata dati about RFID stickers na bawal on vertical surfaces. So yung mga walang tint na windshield pero vertical yung windshield alala ko bawal dikitan dahil di mascan maayos din (unless im misremembering it).
    Sa Montero Gen3, di daw kinakabit ng personnel sa headlights kasi daw 'singkit'. But sa forums, mixed feedback, may iba gumagana, may iba ayaw talaga.

10. Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Nabasa ko sa mobilio forums din na yung facelifted version di rin daw pwede ikabit sa headlights dahil vertical yung headlights nila. SIguro nga may kaso yung orientation ng headlight sa pagbasa ng RFID.

Page 10 of 43 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast
NLEX EC Tag Concerns