New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 12 of 43 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314151622 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    ...all this, because the front windshield is tinted?
    the solution seems easy enough...
    heh heh.
    As i said doc, i will be cutting a window on the tint just like the LTO rfid. Yun lang kasing mga headlight installed rfid and nagbibigay ng doubts sa akin kasi nasa labas na yun di pa din madetect. Tapos meron pa yan sa mazda na kahit walang tint hindi madetect. So i am thinking may problema din kung saan sa windshield ilalagay - left, right, center, up, down.

2. Join Date
    Aug 2008
    May lalabas daw na next Gen RFID nung nadalaw ako sa NLEX San Fernando office nila. Pina fillup ako sa logbook, kapag dumating they will notify asap.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Egan101 View Post
    They have it in Shell C5 near the SLEX entry (past Heritage). 200 minimum load required to get an EasyTrip RFID sticker.

Clarify ko lang bro available dito sa Shell C5 ang pag link ng easytrip to existing autosweep?

4. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by yebo View Post
    As i said doc, i will be cutting a window on the tint just like the LTO rfid. Yun lang kasing mga headlight installed rfid and nagbibigay ng doubts sa akin kasi nasa labas na yun di pa din madetect. Tapos meron pa yan sa mazda na kahit walang tint hindi madetect. So i am thinking may problema din kung saan sa windshield ilalagay - left, right, center, up, down.
    basta big enough yung headlight at naka tilt say 30 degrees madaling ma read..

yung sa mitsu adventure ko walang mintis kahit saan ako lane dumaan.. nasa headlight din yun..

pag autosweep rfid sa gitna nilalagay, sa likod ng rear view mirror, yung easy trip sa lower right corner naglalagay

pag naka tint, sabi nung taga install, basta 3M na black walang issue, pero yung ibang brands daw not sure sya kasi minsan hindi daw ma detect
    Last edited by yapoy86; September 11th, 2020 at 04:27 PM.

5. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by gongrhey View Post
    Clarify ko lang bro available dito sa Shell C5 ang pag link ng easytrip to existing autosweep?
    Not sure bro but they do give out EasyTrip RFID stickers. I want separate RFID tags for Autosweep and EasyTrip.

I did that before - using my Autosweep RFID to get an EasyTrip account. When the RFID sticker was damaged, I had to do both all over again. What I did with my FXT was separate tags. I will entertain using only one tag if the time comes that EasyTrip and Autosweep gets integrated into just a single account and load is useable on both systems.

6. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Not sure bro but they do give out EasyTrip RFID stickers. I want separate RFID tags for Autosweep and EasyTrip.

I did that before - using my Autosweep RFID to get an EasyTrip account. When the RFID sticker was damaged, I had to do both all over again. What I did with my FXT was separate tags. I will entertain using only one tag if the time comes that EasyTrip and Autosweep gets integrated into just a single account and load is useable on both systems.

nung una gusto ko din sana integrated, yun pala need mo din ng separate accounts.. wala din silbi.. much better to have both na lang para iwas hassle.. tsaka sure ka na mababasa ng tama..

7. Join Date
    Jun 2008

Ok bro copy thanks sa input.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by yapoy86 View Post
    nung una gusto ko din sana integrated, yun pala need mo din ng separate accounts.. wala din silbi.. much better to have both na lang para iwas hassle.. tsaka sure ka na mababasa ng tama..
    Did i understand this correctly? Even with an integrated rfid (nlex OR slex) one needs to oay for 2 accounts? 1 account for paying at nlex and another account for paying at slex?

9. Join Date
    May 2014
    Did i understand this correctly? Even with an integrated rfid (nlex OR slex) one needs to oay for 2 accounts? 1 account for paying at nlex and another account for paying at slex?
    YEP. That's why i never understood why it is being favored by some when you still have to maintain 2 accounts.

Having 2 stickers is the easier way to go since you are in and out of the installation office, rather than integration.

If 1 sticker gets damaged, you deal with issues on 1 account. If you damage the integrated sticker account, you have to deal with 2 accounts and hassle of the "reintegration' and most likely transfer of funds from the old accounts.

On another note, for Autosweep (assuming you have multiple cars/accounts) you can easily apply for creating a single account for all vehicles by submitting your docs to their office as they have a form you can download from the webiste.

For EasyTrip, that form doesn't exist online. So you have to request to them via email. Their Twitter account also doesnt reply to tags and you can't DM. So I don't like Easytrip's "customer service" as they seem ill prepared with a lot of things. No standard forms for what should be obvious things. They can easily check Autosweep standard forms and create their own equivalents yet they don't. So sad...

10. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Korek! One account for Autosweep, another account for EasyTrip. I use Autosweep regularly as I am from Paranaque and I use SLEX going to the office in BGC.

I only load my EasyTrip account when I need to go to Pampanga.

NLEX EC Tag Concerns