New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 9 of 43 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by yapoy86 View Post
    Yan din plano ko.. get slex rfid then register sa nlex.. mukhang SMC ang mag lead sa integration
    This is how I have it in my other car. 1 RFID lang for both. NLEX RFID then pinaintegrate yung SLEX RFID.

Sent from my SM-N970F using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    May 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by yebo View Post
    Hindi ba pwede sa labas ng windshield install, basta di tatamaan ng wiper? Taas, middle o sa ibaba, basta nasa right side?
    ginawa ko na yan bro, gagana lang sya if 1. non metallic ang tint, 2. walang tint yun likod ng RFID

3. Join Date
    May 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by ronki View Post
    Anyone here tried merging the two accounts into just one RFID?

I'm planning to get the Autosweep (SLEX) RFID first for the other car then enroll that RFID to Easytrip (NLEX) RFID for convenience, nasa likod ng side mirror nalang.
    Personally, my take on the Autosweep and Easytrip integration into 1 RFID sticker is not convenient at all.

1) You will still have 2 separate accounts. So you will need to have load on each, regardless if you have 1 sticker.
    2) You will only be able to do this if you start with an Autosweep sticker, bring your car and Autosweep card with you to NLEX and they will take 3 to 5 business days (this was before pandemic) to create the "integrated" sticker account.
    3) If you damage one sticker, you basically lose access to both accounts if just scanned. You still get use the RFID Card each account per my knowledge (correct me if I'm wrong here) but don't forget to bring it with you at all times if you pass by both types of scanners anyway.

So, with the above, my mind is why bother with integration kung yung elaborated are existing issues or something you can't do without. So might as well get an RFID sticker for each so it becomes a 5 to 10 minute ordeal rather than having to go back to Easytrip office to get the integration.

But, best hope is that they eventually do away with separate accounts and just deal with an "account" of the RFID sticker, regardless if it is Easytrip or Autosweep. They'll just detect it and deduct from there, and they handle claiming the funds from the other office (for all our convenience). But this is unlikely right now.

4. Join Date
    May 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by jut703 View Post
    This is how I have it in my other car. 1 RFID lang for both. NLEX RFID then pinaintegrate yung SLEX RFID.

Pwede na ito ngayon? Dati kasi restriction was SLEX RFID (Autosweep) and pwede mag integrate to NLEX (Easytrip). Pero yung Easytrip RFID hindi pwede gamitin to integrate with Autosweep.

5. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by 17Sphynx17 View Post
    Pwede na ito ngayon? Dati kasi restriction was SLEX RFID (Autosweep) and pwede mag integrate to NLEX (Easytrip). Pero yung Easytrip RFID hindi pwede gamitin to integrate with Autosweep.
    Yeah yun nga. Yung SLEX yung inintegrate into NLEX.

I need the opposite naman this time on my other car - NLEX integrated into SLEX.

6. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    ^^ Phase 2 sir yung SMC integration with MPIC tollways. Kaso wala pang timeline. Inuna kasi Phase 1 which is baliktad naman - MPIC to SMC.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Hindi gumana NLEX RFID sa Mazda CX9 ko, installed sa windshield with 3M magic neutral tint.

So I went to one of their installation centers, to be told na pag Mazda, hindi din daw gagana RFID kahit sa headlights ikabit.

I'll need to wait for their new device to be available this months, which will be installed alongside the plate number.
    Signature

8. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by boybi View Post
    So I went to one of their installation centers, to be told na pag Mazda, hindi din daw gagana RFID kahit sa headlights ikabit.
    Anong daw meron sa Mazda?

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnM View Post
    Anong daw meron sa Mazda?
    No idea, they just said hindi gagana sa Mazda.
    Signature

10. Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by 17Sphynx17 View Post
    Personally, my take on the Autosweep and Easytrip integration into 1 RFID sticker is not convenient at all.

1) You will still have 2 separate accounts. So you will need to have load on each, regardless if you have 1 sticker.
    2) You will only be able to do this if you start with an Autosweep sticker, bring your car and Autosweep card with you to NLEX and they will take 3 to 5 business days (this was before pandemic) to create the "integrated" sticker account.
    3) If you damage one sticker, you basically lose access to both accounts if just scanned. You still get use the RFID Card each account per my knowledge (correct me if I'm wrong here) but don't forget to bring it with you at all times if you pass by both types of scanners anyway.

So, with the above, my mind is why bother with integration kung yung elaborated are existing issues or something you can't do without. So might as well get an RFID sticker for each so it becomes a 5 to 10 minute ordeal rather than having to go back to Easytrip office to get the integration.

But, best hope is that they eventually do away with separate accounts and just deal with an "account" of the RFID sticker, regardless if it is Easytrip or Autosweep. They'll just detect it and deduct from there, and they handle claiming the funds from the other office (for all our convenience). But this is unlikely right now.

sana pwede din ang prepaid e-tap... parang yung card sa MRT and LRT...

Page 9 of 43 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast
NLEX EC Tag Concerns