New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    mini.

regarding the questions on cost of ownership, they're made by the same company. reliability and cost to maintain are roughly equal.

2. Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by M54 Powered
    regarding the questions on cost of ownership, they're made by the same company. reliability and cost to maintain are roughly equal.
    Oo nga naman. Di na English ang Mini, German na!

Di ko pa nakikita ang 1-series up close, kaya porma lang sa Mini na ako, tapos 17" or 18"s hehehe.

3. Join Date
    Feb 2006
    I guess you're single? Kasi for that money, I'd get an Accord V6.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    1st car? get a sedan first like civic, accord, mazda3 or camry or even an SUV. I'll get the cooper as my 2nd car

5. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    since you dont know how to drive pa pala i highly recommend buying a car for learning muna..since there's a high probability of getting your car into an accident..sayang naman.. practice car ba..like a second hand civic or something?...learn the basics before graduating to a high-end albeit entry level car..

6. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    i agree with hero's suggestion.

get a "war car" first - one that you won't worry when it gets scratched, dinged, etc. when magaling ka na magdrive, then you can get a new one na.

7. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    You don't need a beat up car at all, if you're driving a BMW or a Mini, mas iiwasan ka mabanga ng mga kotse because you're driving a luxury car. 1-series ako o kaya 2005 na 316 series.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    agree with hero and nugundam...

practice car muna... pero ok lang din naman practice car ang mini and 1series syo eh. :D

9. Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Based from your car choices, I assume you are in UK.

Imposible naman na nasa US ka since wala naman yatang BMW 1 series doon.

Since if you are in the Philippines, those cars are just too expensive for a first time car buyer. Dito kasi ang pinagpipiliian, Kia Picanto, Hyundai Getz. kung may budget pa, Vios or Jazz. And kung mayaman na, Focus or the new Civic.

Useless magtanong dito since very very few people own a BMW1 and a new Mini. If ever they know something about it, nabasa lang sa magazine or some heresay sa ibang tao.

The best way is to check out WHAT CAR? magazine UK.

: )
    Last edited by edl100; April 11th, 2006 at 10:49 AM.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    get a jeep wrangler as your learning vehicle then pag-switch mo na sa mga sedans sisiw na ang pagmamaneho para sa yo

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
my first car!