New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by Mschumacher View Post
    Well don't forget the resasle value of the miata's I think this the most overrated and overpriced car in the 2nd hand market.
    oo nga noh, lumalaro ng 300-500K range un e, 250K up naman pag subic reason naman kase, sobrang konti lang ang local units daw dito.

2. Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by archie123456789 View Post
    for the people that say that the SiR is over rated...

just try to race a stock SiR with any car that came out in the same year that is also stock and in the same class... then you will see why the b16a DOHC is far superior than sentra, lancer, etc. that came out in the same era.

the vtec technology is damn good in the late 90's. even toyota copied it with the vvti.

my 2 cents.
    uhm,. di naman ako magcocomment pag di ko pa nadrive e. hehe. overrated siguro ung driver

kahit b16 pa makina nyan, overpriced pa rin

err... pano nyo po nasabi na ginaya ng toyota ung vtec ng honda? share naman dyan

3. Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Expedition and other monster vehicles. So much power but it's highly rare that you see one towing something heavy behind it or climbing mountains.

4x4 vehicles which spend 99.9% of the time city driving.

No offense - .02 cents

4. Join Date
    May 2006
    Wala bang overrated Mini-Vans or Vans?

May iba nagsasabi na 'over' daw ang hanga sa new Hi-Ace because of its spartan interior. Others say that for the price, they expect better interior panels kasi lawanit nga raw

5. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by drag_addict View Post
    uhm,. di naman ako magcocomment pag di ko pa nadrive e. hehe. overrated siguro ung driver

kahit b16 pa makina nyan, overpriced pa rin

err... pano nyo po nasabi na ginaya ng toyota ung vtec ng honda? share naman dyan

OT lang mga sir pero meron bang evidence about this?

6. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by hondaesi View Post
    OT lang mga sir pero meron bang evidence about this?
    http://www.billzilla.org/vvtvtec.htm

http://www.mr2sc.com/websites/articles/vvt.htm

7. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    this is a great topic, very sensitive one at that.

I think Honda cars in general are overrated (yeah yeah, shoot me now if you like) It's simply a matter of opinion. Why? Aside from the fact that a humble mamamayan such as myself would probably never be able to afford buying one PLUS maintaining it, i think sinadya talaga ng Honda na i-market nila ung brand name nila to a level of prestige and distinction that easily draws some class discrimination (of the financial kind) sort of like how Globe and Smart relate in the telco market. Notion is that "sossy ka pag Globe" then "pang masa" naman ung Smart. Pero we all know na lamang pa rin si Smart. BTW, i own a corolla '89, mura na, abot kaya pa ang maintenance. Practical.

IMHO. Peace ha

8. Join Date
    Sep 2008
    overrated para sakin suzuki swift....pero cute sya hehehe

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789
The most overrated car in the Philippines is...