The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    what about the 4jx1 trooper?

ganda ng loob at labas pero pagdating sa makina.... hikain

2. Join Date
    Aug 2007
    It's the fortuner for me... It gave my dad additional grey hairs. SiR ummm... ok lang pero it's a good tuner car kc, what makes it overrated are psychopath owners who believes that their SiR is better than EVOs, STIs, Zs, Silvias, and as good as the so called "Holy Grail of Japanese Car Performance"-- GT-R.

Quote Originally Posted by JCBalunsat View Post
    Well, it's just that Filipinos are talking about SiR's like god-like beings. It's fast, it's this, it's that. I really would hope that Silvia's , Skyline's, MR2's etc. were distrubuted locally para naman hindi puro SiR SiR SiR. Nakakarindi kasi e.

SUV's.. Definitely the Fortuner
    Bro, there are Jap sportscar nman sold locally here medyo pricey nga lang. S14 silvia sold here before matic nga lang, and now we have EVOs and WRXs/STIs around 2M and 350Z around 3.3M.

3. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Fortuner.

Pajero used to be overrated, but now the Gen2/2.5s have a more true-to-its-roots image.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Well, you can still comment even if you don't have the actual car. Just base it on sheer pep talk. Sabi ni ganito, sabi ni ganun. That's how surveys are done. Oh well, I guess the SiR will still be the most prasied car in the Philippines. The Fortuner will be the baddest SUV.
    OT: Can the Lynx RS match the SiR? Stock everything on both?

5. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    tingin ko overrated ang mga bmw's.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by mbeige View Post
    Do you have something against SiR's? Did one of "them" cut you off and now you're just venting off? I mean why hit on SiR's, I see nothing wrong with them. The problem is their owners sometimes modify the cars tastelessly... or drive the same way they modify their cars.

I mean how often do you achieve such a power to displacement ratio in a stock car, back in the day? That was 160hp/1.6L, so that's roughly 100hp/L. I think Niky summed what I think about the SiR.
    Maybe it's how the image of an SiR is depicted here in the Philippines. The car is revolutionary, that I respect. It's just annoying that some owners think they can take on anyone at any given time and win.
    Just my 2 cents sir.

7. Join Date
    Aug 2007
    sa sedans. overrated mga ford and mazda's.
    for suv's, definitely the fortuner din, mas masarap pa gamitin yng RAV4.

sir JCBalunsat, i'll take the SiR over the lynx Rs any day =)

8. Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by blue1108 View Post
    sa sedans. overrated mga ford and mazda's.
    for suv's, definitely the fortuner din, mas masarap pa gamitin yng RAV4.

sir JCBalunsat, i'll take the SiR over the lynx Rs any day =)
    Just as I thought. Anyway, is there some other car that can match the SiR in price and power?

9. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    mga SIR sabi nila mas mabilis daw ang 4A-GE engine ng toyota....

is this true?

BTW no problem with the car (SIR)... its the user that creates d image

10. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by hondaesi View Post
    mga SIR sabi nila mas mabilis daw ang 4A-GE engine ng toyota....

is this true?

BTW no problem with the car (SIR)... its the user that creates d image
    A properly modified corolla (with non-stock tailpipe, headers, an AFC, driveshaft, tires, etc etc etc.) with a 4A-GE might do it. Moreso if it's the 20-valve blacktop.

On paper they're roughly similar, with a peak 160 hp in a 1.6 Liter engine.

*suv : akala rin namin dati american car to, tapos nung nag change oil nakita namin mazda pala yung filter, kaparehas pala nung bongo friendee yung makina. hehehehe

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
The most overrated car in the Philippines is...