New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    If you watch Auto Focus all Isuzu vehicles are overrated, that is according to its emcee.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I wouldn't say overrated ang Pajero as its has so many 1-2 or 3 finishes at the Paris Dakar rallye.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Underrated naman for me is the Suzuki Samurai ;)

4. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by JCBalunsat View Post
    What do you guys think? Wag sanang gawing flame thread. Go ahead! Engines Ready!

Para sakin kasi SiR. Daming 96-98 vti's na nagpapaconvert to SiR body. As well as putting in the SiR engine in hatch, esi's 96-00 or later civics. Eto lang naman po ang napapansin ko ah that's why I think it's overrated.

Peace po sa SiR owners and lovers. Opinion lang po.
    Do you have something against SiR's? Did one of "them" cut you off and now you're just venting off? I mean why hit on SiR's, I see nothing wrong with them. The problem is their owners sometimes modify the cars tastelessly... or drive the same way they modify their cars.

I mean how often do you achieve such a power to displacement ratio in a stock car, back in the day? That was 160hp/1.6L, so that's roughly 100hp/L. I think Niky summed what I think about the SiR.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Oo nga and those Toyotas can only managed 110 hp in their 1600cc engines.

6. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Jeepney.

To outsiders, it's depicted as a jolly, unique ride, laden with various decors and some other stuff. It's supposedly the symbol of filipino creativity and innovation.

In reality, what we have is a blend of blinding unpolished sheet metal, surplus diesel engines that billow black smoke, atrocious seating comfort, less-than inspiring neon stickers, and very aggressive drivers.

I'd say the most overrated car I've seen here is the hummer h2. Following closely is the top-of-the-line sportivo.

7. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Lancer..
    panget ng suspension..

8. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    +1 din ako sa Crosswind...sorry to the current owners but I really think Isuzu can do much, much better than that, especially given how old it is nowadays.

Isuzu has already proven its mettle with its engines, perhaps some of their money could go into creating better CARS to go with them instead.

9. Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Nung bagong labas yung ford dito sa pinas.

Sabi technology daw ng mga kano......

Pero pangit pala

10. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    may nabasa ako sa C magazine nuon. SIR daw best na jap car na binenta dito sa pinas.

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
The most overrated car in the Philippines is...