New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines



Page 28 of 33 FirstFirst ... 18242526272829303132 ... LastLast
Results 271 to 280 of 322
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    5,538
    #271
    Is the tranny really unreliable as one poster says?screenshot_20200824-124057-2.jpg

  2. Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    1,003
    #272
    Quote Originally Posted by Verbl Kint View Post
    Uly doesn't like the Territory (warning: racist overtones in the review):

    ************ - Brutal, yes; honest? Always. #Ford... | Facebook
    No offense but I feel he usually only likes cars which have a Subaru or Mazda badge on it.

  3. Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    1,359
    #273
    Quote Originally Posted by hardwang View Post
    No offense but I feel he usually only likes cars which have a Subaru or Mazda badge on it.
    None taken. I prefer him over Deakin, tho.

    Sent using Tapatalk

  4. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    7,119
    #274
    Di naman. IMHO Uly is mostly fair and balanced when it comes to reviews. For Ford, the Expedition and Everest had good reviews.
    Last edited by Wh1stl3r; August 24th, 2020 at 02:10 PM.

  5. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    12,480
    #275
    Kahit Toyota or Honda, sasabihin nya kung Di OK.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  6. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    2,453
    #276
    Quote Originally Posted by papi smith View Post
    Is the tranny really unreliable as one poster says?screenshot_20200824-124057-2.jpg


    as of these latter years never naman naging forte ng ford ang tranny. however honda GM getrag zf also have had their share of trouble prone transmissions kaso in the case of ford parang sunod sunod. I personally still have reservations at di ako ganun ka confident pa sa ford tranny now however I can understand the people who do take the risk. i guess other features (pogi ang styling, loaded with tech) makes it worth it for them to take the plunge

  7. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    27,630
    #277
    Quote Originally Posted by papi smith View Post
    Is the tranny really unreliable as one poster says?screenshot_20200824-124057-2.jpg
    Im tracking complaint on cvts... so far the japanese have improved alot. Jatcos and hondas have almost no complaints. A lot of mechanics have noted valve body issues and oil pumps on the older jatco cvts. 2017 onwards theyve been good.

  8. Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    1,003
    #278
    Quote Originally Posted by babkalakal View Post
    as of these latter years never naman naging forte ng ford ang tranny. however honda GM getrag zf also have had their share of trouble prone transmissions kaso in the case of ford parang sunod sunod. I personally still have reservations at di ako ganun ka confident pa sa ford tranny now however I can understand the people who do take the risk. i guess other features (pogi ang styling, loaded with tech) makes it worth it for them to take the plunge
    May issues din ata yung new 10 speed transmission. Yung 6 speed manual transmission na made in china sa mustang may issues din.

  9. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    27,630
    #279
    Quote Originally Posted by hardwang View Post
    May issues din ata yung new 10 speed transmission. Yung 6 speed manual transmission na made in china sa mustang may issues din.
    There was a recall on the 10sp. But a lot of thai buyers are still "complaining". Havent been following the Australian market. Not sure if they have same issues.

  10. Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    5,538
    #280
    What happened pala sa ecosport trans issue, dct yun di ba? Yun ata pinakamarami akong nabasa na problem, sabi it was resolved by a cpu update? Some say, it just takes some getting used to? Or one has to learn how to "operate" the dct properly. Or meron ba units na bumigay and needed replacement?

Tags for this Thread

2020 Ford Territory