New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 25 of 33 FirstFirst ... 15212223242526272829 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by 2 B View Post
    Is this a better buy than the base Corolla Cross?
    depends on what you look for in a car.

2. Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by StockEngine View Post
    next gen models..palabas na in a few month...gas variants...
    Hope they don’t release it with DCT. Korean manufacturers recently have hard-ons with DCTs lately.

3. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by 2 B View Post
    Is this a better buy than the base Corolla Cross?
    Territory's main advantage is having more features and more rear passenger space (76mm longer wheelbase).

Territory also has an independent rear suspension which should (in theory) give it a smoother ride on uneven roads. When it comes to ground clearance, the Territory has a 19mm advantage at 180mm vs 161mm for the Cross.

If you care about big touch screens, the base Cross has small 6.8 inch screen vs the 10 inch screen even the Territory Trend has.

The Cross does have knee airbags though.

4. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by hardwang View Post
    Hope they don’t release it with DCT. Korean manufacturers recently have hard-ons with DCTs lately.
    By the way, not sure if you saw my previous reply to you, the Territory's EcoBoost has side-mounted direct injection like the Honda 1.5 Turbo and larger 2.0/2.3 Ecoboost engines.

5. Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by AG4 View Post
    By the way, not sure if you saw my previous reply to you, the Territory's EcoBoost has side-mounted direct injection like the Honda 1.5 Turbo and larger 2.0/2.3 Ecoboost engines.
    Yup I missed it. I’ve seen some 2.0 ecoboost from the escape and Focus ST that still have some carbon deposit issues though...

I have not seen any videos which actually opened a turbocharged Honda engine so I’m not really sure whether there are carbon deposits or not on their intake valves. Let’s just see how the Territory would cope in the long run. Baka naman nagawan na nila yan ng paraan.

6. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Egan101 View Post
    Based on its looks and features, it is better than the Toyota Cross.
    I'm starting to like the Ruby Red color on the Territory.

-C!

7. Join Date
    Aug 2020
    maporma talaga territory, lalo na in perso. pinakapogi na part ung likod nya IMO.
    Interior wise, superb, para kang VIP, ang ayaw ko lng ung nasa gitnang part, pababa xa (downlosping),
    unlike sa iba na pataas, parang nkakahilo pag tumitingin ka.. hahaha

8. Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Sumilip ako kahapon sa casa, sinagad ko paatras ung driver's seat para convenient to view the front features, tapos pumunta ako sa likod, grabe anglaki pa rin ng legroom despite naka full atras ang front seats.

Anyway, I just remembered, kasi member ako ng civic x group sa FB, na madalas nila ma post na early change oil warning by their maintenance minder. So I had the impression na mabilis mag degrade Ang oil sa turbo cars. Pano kaya itong territory, once a year lang pala PMS nito.

9. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by papi smith View Post
    Sumilip ako kahapon sa casa, sinagad ko paatras ung driver's seat para convenient to view the front features, tapos pumunta ako sa likod, grabe anglaki pa rin ng legroom despite naka full atras ang front seats.

Anyway, I just remembered, kasi member ako ng civic x group sa FB, na madalas nila ma post na early change oil warning by their maintenance minder. So I had the impression na mabilis mag degrade Ang oil sa turbo cars. Pano kaya itong territory, once a year lang pala PMS nito.
    di ba pwede mo "set" yung maintenance minder into xxxxx number of kms reached?

more cabin room siguro due to smaller engine?

10. Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Siguro nga, pero the wheel base is longer than the CR-V din kasi