New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Get a hobby. Gym kayo. You will meet different people in fitness centers kahit mga 1-2/10 people may type ka dun. That will help you move on, interact with other people. Letting go of someone doesn't mean your world is about to end.

2. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by rileyrider View Post
    andto pa ko mga bro.. ano inuman na ba?

ano iinumin natin.. baygon o clorox!!!!

joke lang po
    masarap yata ang muriatic acid

Quote Originally Posted by rileyrider View Post
    sarap ng ganitong usapan, kahit papano nakakagaan sa dibdib
    and somehow it eases the pain. i'm in the process of
    accepting and moving on.
    well, just remember na youre not really meant to be with each other. It’s definitely hard letting go of someone you love so much, but you have to LEARN. Please ask yourself. Did your ex ever try to contact you? While you’re wondering about him/her, is he /she wondering about you? While you’re feeling depressed and confused, is he/she feeling the same way? Or maybe she/he’s happy with his/her new life?Don’t be hard on yourself. It’s not solely your fault he left. Love just works in mysterious ways, and we can never really understand why it has to end for some. There’s nothing wrong with you, maybe you’re just not meant for each other.

3. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Love is overrated (oops madami magrereact)

4. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    hindi naman cguro.. ayan ako unang nag react...

5. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucius View Post
    Get a hobby. Gym kayo. You will meet different people in fitness centers kahit mga 1-2/10 people may type ka dun. That will help you move on, interact with other people. Letting go of someone doesn't mean your world is about to end.
    Delikado sa gym. Marami "it" dun.

People at the gym are friendly talaga. I guess it's the happy hormones from exercising

6. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by mbeige View Post
    And focus on other things first...

...like fixing your car's A/C!
    You remembered. hehe. Actually it's not working anymore. hehe. Still on warranty though. It's so hard to go out during this time of the year without A/C. hehe. I'll deal with it soon. I have to get "emotionally ready" for the damage in my wallet

7. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    letting go is to stop thinking about it.

8. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by Cathy_for_you View Post
    Delikado sa gym. Marami "it" dun.

People at the gym are friendly talaga. I guess it's the happy hormones from exercising
    Exactly, ayaw mo nun friendly agad. Kahit di mo target yun pwede mo din maging friends yun. Ako kahit lalake makipagusap sakin ok lang hehehe sa una talaga akala mo bading yung guy pero yun pala gusto din makisama sayo pag may kausap ka. One example is yung kumausap sakin sa "locker room" hehehe may mga bading talaga pero iba to sabi nya pansin daw nya lahat yata ng babae nagsmile ako so yun, di lahat ng same *** na kakausap sayo sa gym bading

See, when you interact with other people mas madali ka makaka-move on. Tignan nyo yung brokenhearted na girls, lagi sinasabi na "I love being single" woooshooo! Kung wala yung friends nila kunwari sa gimikan I'm sure nagmukmok lang sila sa bahay watch ng telenovela

9. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by Cathy_for_you View Post
    You remembered. hehe. Actually it's not working anymore. hehe. Still on warranty though. It's so hard to go out during this time of the year without A/C. hehe. I'll deal with it soon. I have to get "emotionally ready" for the damage in my wallet
    Yup and you have to go through the process of accepting to let go of the money that you'll spend for your a/c. Try mo kay mang mario kaso sa QC pa pwede ka makipagchikahan dun sa misis nya

10. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucius View Post
    Exactly, ayaw mo nun friendly agad. Kahit di mo target yun pwede mo din maging friends yun. Ako kahit lalake makipagusap sakin ok lang hehehe sa una talaga akala mo bading yung guy pero yun pala gusto din makisama sayo pag may kausap ka. One example is yung kumausap sakin sa "locker room" hehehe may mga bading talaga pero iba to sabi nya pansin daw nya lahat yata ng babae nagsmile ako so yun, di lahat ng same *** na kakausap sayo sa gym bading
    Naku sa locker room ka pa kinausap :rofl: Don't talk to strangers in the locker room. Kidding.

Naalala ko tuloy yung thread na nagbrown out sa gym tapos may sounds daw! :praning:

What is letting go