New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    i once told an ex who kept on calling ...

dati, pag naririnig ko boses mo, i get excited...

ngayon pag naririnig ko boses mo... i feel like i wanna vomit...

siguro eto ung feeling ng rape victim pag humarap uli sa rapist nya...

Di na sya tumawag uli.

bwahahahaha

2. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    naku bro riley ganun talaga. remember to ha, "it gets worst first before getting better".
    ibig sabihin lang siguro, di talaga sila para sa atin. kaya dapat hayaan na lang natin sila to find their own happiness.

broken hearted ka pa rin bro? ngiti ka at remind yourseld how wonderful person you are.

3. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by nostalgia View Post
    naku bro riley ganun talaga. remember to ha, "it gets worst first before getting better".
    ibig sabihin lang siguro, di talaga sila para sa atin. kaya dapat hayaan na lang natin sila to find their own happiness.

broken hearted ka pa rin bro? ngiti ka at remind yourseld how wonderful person you are.

thanks a lot bro. i'll keep that in mind. this topic helps me a lot.

inuman na ito...ha!ha!ha!

4. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    cge idaan natin sa maboteng inuman to.

"So now comes the painful process of letting go. You know in your heart that you have to, that it’s the right thing to do, but you just can’t! You love him/her. You need him/her. So the natural tendency is to hold on. You tell yourself to just hold on… even though you know his/her heart doesn’t belong to you anymore. You come to a point where you blame yourself for what’s happening. But it’s not your fault. You need to understand that there are certain things in life that you can’t control. They need to happen because God allows them to happen."

5. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Cathy_for_you View Post
    Although for me letting go is simple cutting ties.
    And focus on other things first...

...like fixing your car's A/C!

But seriously, you really can't get away from it unless you accept it and move on. I can't imagine how some people can just cut ties but maybe that's also because I haven't really experienced a true break up because my wife was my first and only GF.

Quote Originally Posted by nostalgia View Post
    cge idaan natin sa maboteng inuman to.
    Bottoms up! :burp::toma:
    Last edited by mbeige; April 17th, 2008 at 12:52 PM.

6. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    accepting the fact that your relationship ended already will help a lot. sometimes kasi in denial tayo na wala ng chance na magkabalikan pa sila di ba. hay...

7. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Yep, the mind is a powerful thing. Mind over matter can cross the fine line between acceptance and denial. Either way won't be pleasant, but acceptance is more rational than denial, which is more emotional. JMHO

8. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    sarap ng ganitong usapan, kahit papano nakakagaan sa dibdib
    and somehow it eases the pain. i'm in the process of
    accepting and moving on.

9. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by mbeige View Post
    Yep, the mind is a powerful thing. Mind over matter can cross the fine line between acceptance and denial. Either way won't be pleasant, but acceptance is more rational than denial, which is more emotional. JMHO
    i totally agree. hala inuman na.. :drunk: nasan na pala si rileyrider? nalasing na yata

10. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    andto pa ko mga bro.. ano inuman na ba?

ano iinumin natin.. baygon o clorox!!!!

joke lang po

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
What is letting go