New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    To “let go” does not mean to stop caring. It means I can’t do it for someone else.
    To “let go” is not to cut myself off. It’s the realization that I can’t control another.
    To “let go” is to admit powerlessness, which means the outcome is not in my hands.
    To “let go” is not to try to change or blame another. It’s to make the most of myself.
    To “let go” is not to care for, but to care about.
    To “let go” is not to fix, but to be supportive.
    To “let go” is not to judge, but to allow another to be a human being.
    To “let go” is not to be in the middle, arranging all the outcomes, but to allow others to affect their own destinies.
    To “let go” is not to deny, but to accept.
    To “let go” is not to nag, scold, or argue, but instead to search out my own shortcomings and correct them.
    To “let go” is not to adjust everything to my desires, but to take each day as it comes and cherish myself in it.
    To “let go” is not to regret the past, but to grow and live for the future.
    To “let go” is to fear less and to love more.
    Now I wonder, my holding on is still harder than letting go...

2. Join Date
    Dec 2005

Mukhang nahihirapan ka bro.

It is just a temporary state of mind. It will pass away, hopefully.

"No I don't think time is gonna this broken heart".....

5808:bee:

3. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    hmm medyo lang. pero i guess i'll be fine.

4. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    letting go.... means you need to do a lot of sacrifices on your side dahil alam mong u will feel the deepest pain and sadness just to let them have their own happiness and that means u really love the person.
    coz' that's what i did bro...just recently.

:cry:

5. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Mine was as recent as yesterday. The timing of this post is uncanny.

Although for me letting go is simple cutting ties.

6. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    OT

Parang magiging "malungkot" ang thread na ito ah............

7. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by Cathy_for_you View Post
    Mine was as recent as yesterday. The timing of this post is uncanny.

So does it mean na naka "move on" ka na?

[SIZE="1"](Parang showbiz ah.........)[/SIZE]

8. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Cathy_for_you View Post
    And focus on other things first...

...like fixing your car's A/C!

But seriously, you really can't get away from it unless you accept it and move on. I can't imagine how some people can just cut ties but maybe that's also because I haven't really experienced a true break up because my wife was my first and only GF.

Quote Originally Posted by nostalgia View Post
    cge idaan natin sa maboteng inuman to.
    Bottoms up! :burp::toma:
    Last edited by mbeige; April 17th, 2008 at 12:52 PM.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    IMO/POST BREAK UP VIEWS

exposing yourself to many options makes letting go easier...

i thought i wouldn't be able to love another person with the same intensity that i was giving to a person who called it quits. soon after the break up, i went back to the dating tracks...i was dating indiscriminately....(in the province, having coffee is already dating) that i got confined for three days for gastroenteritis secondary to excessive intake of coffee...

soon enough, i bumped into someone who has helped me forget how painful the break-up was.

everything just fell into place...i didn't need to ask him to meet his family...it just happened so quickly before i got the idea that meeting his clan would be a great starter in knowing the man i am exclusively dating...

letting go means clearing yourself up with residual rage and accepting that one came to help you get by excitingly the humdrum routine.... i am happier now...and more loving, i guess. i feel i am getting the most love...surely, i am not on the rebound.

there is no timetable for letting go...but mine happened before three months (as against someone who has not gotten over an ex for 5 years) after the break up because i dared to embark on a roller coaster while i was embracing the pain. the good thing about being in the roller coaster while embracing pain is you will never know your limits...you will hardly notice how enduring you have become.

the pain may have killed me had i realized that it was enormous....i thank God i got out of love alive.

i am now reviving the dreams i put in abeyance while i was still with an ex...at least for now, the guy i am exclusively dating has the same penchant for post grad education. as i grow older the men i bumped into just keep getting better...but i know, i have to commit one day to a one true love.

meantime, enjoy the sparks...watch exuberantly the fireworks display as if u were in a loveapalooza...

sa lahat ng malalamig ang pasko, MERRY Christmas!!! just don't wear your sweaters so someone would offer his...hehehe...

LET'S DEVIATE A LITTLE...

i don't bring umbrella so someone would give me his jacket to shield me from the drizzle...or if no one will offer, i will rent one offered by the street kids...or if i feel like it, i will soak myself in and cry in the rain...if thunderstorms accomapny it, i would even shout at the top of my voice sending my gripes to the heavens...that's how my life had been within two weeks after the break-up...

now, i just laugh at how silly i was...

10. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by speedlimit View Post
    I find it difficult to let go kasi magkasama kami sa trabaho at lagi ko siyang nakikita...she texted me that she wanted to end our relationship...I guess she loves someone else. I want to move on and forget her, but everytime na nakikita ko sya...nahihirapan akong kalimutan sya,
    Mahirap talaga yan kalimutan kasi everytime you see her, all those happy memories in the past will rush back to you then you will feel what you once felt when you were with her before AGAIN -- in love. It's easier for her part because she's the one who ended it. Sayo mahirap kasi siguro na-caught off guard ka.

What I advise is, move on. I know it isn't as easy as told but once you get your pace, tuloy tuloy na yan. Huwag ka muna makipag-usap sakanya because you will just long for her presence again. Hayaan mo lang. Ignore.

Worse comes to worst, you Leave your job and cut off all communication you have.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
What is letting go