New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by nostalgia View Post
    hmm, seems like a lot of guys right now are in the process of "letting go"...

uy baka iho teary eyed ka na rin ha

Back to topic..

Letting go also means, letting your partner find their own happiness even it means you're not part of it. Painful yes, but that is the best way than holding on. Holding on for me is more tough than letting go of someone who i think in the first place was never part of me. they move on and leave us not because they want to hurt us, but because just like in stories, their part has come to an end.

We should be happy that they became part of us. They have contributed by making us who we are right now.
    I find it difficult to let go kasi magkasama kami sa trabaho at lagi ko siyang nakikita...she texted me that she wanted to end our relationship...I guess she loves someone else. I want to move on and forget her, but everytime na nakikita ko sya...nahihirapan akong kalimutan sya,

2. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by speedlimit View Post
    I find it difficult to let go kasi magkasama kami sa trabaho at lagi ko siyang nakikita...she texted me that she wanted to end our relationship...I guess she loves someone else. I want to move on and forget her, but everytime na nakikita ko sya...nahihirapan akong kalimutan sya,
    Lipat ka na lang ng trabaho, bro....

17.3K:type:

3. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Mahirap talaga yan kalimutan kasi everytime you see her, all those happy memories in the past will rush back to you then you will feel what you once felt when you were with her before AGAIN -- in love. It's easier for her part because she's the one who ended it. Sayo mahirap kasi siguro na-caught off guard ka.

What I advise is, move on. I know it isn't as easy as told but once you get your pace, tuloy tuloy na yan. Huwag ka muna makipag-usap sakanya because you will just long for her presence again. Hayaan mo lang. Ignore.

Worse comes to worst, you Leave your job and cut off all communication you have.

4. Join Date
    May 2006
    Magpa pogi ka nalang at magpa yaman...the best revenge is success..

Instead of choking, get your act together, make her watch you fly, make her wish that leaving or dumping you was the greatest mistake...

5. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by oliver1013 View Post
    Magpa pogi ka nalang at magpa yaman...the best revenge is success..

Instead of choking, get your act together, make her watch you fly, make her wish that leaving or dumping you was the greatest mistake...
    Hahaha!

Kaya pala maraming successful na tao...

17.3K:type:

6. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Been there bro at alam ko nararamdaman mo. Naging kami, then break without any valid reason, then nagkaroon pa siya ng bf dito na nakabuntis sa kanya at pinakasalan siya.

Kung kaya mong mag-resign sa work mo, better do it. Kung hindi, eh you have no choice but to overcome everything. Sa case ko, na-divert ko yun sarili ko into photography na luckily, nakilala ko present gf ko. Divert attention lang yan. Tapos gaya nga ng sabi ni Oliver, be a successful individual at pag yun nangyari, sasabihin nalang niya sa sarili niya na "sayang, pinakawalan ko pa siya. eh di sana, kasama niya ako sa mga success niya".

Pero wag mo papakita sa kanyang disappointed ka sa kanya. Maging civil ka lang sa kanya brader.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789
What is letting go