Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Dapat sa boy mag explore na ng other options hehe

2. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by rileyrider View Post
    well, keeping in touch doesn't mean you can't get over the person. there
    are times you cannot totally shutdown the person out of your life lalu na kung malalim talaga pinagsamahan nyo.

sometimes keeping in touch means you already accepted the situation na ganon na lang talaga ang relationship nyo. that you too can be really good
    friends.
    Ya exes can be good friends...

They will end up sleeping with each other again anyway...

pero friends lang daw sila...

Exes that keep in touch never split up in the first place.

What the hell is there to get over?

Even if they got their own bfs or gfs...

they still rather sleep with each other...

3. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    ^ True. I've dozens of stories with the same scenario. Exes that are "friends". Who are they kidding? hehe.

4. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    I've heard. Not me. hehe.

5. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by cutedoc View Post
    here's the raw text message...

boy: lagi nalang umaasa na sanay pag ibig mo ay makamtan
    girl: boy wag ka ng umasa
    b: nothing wrong in hoping naman, dont worry i kno wer i stand
    g: i dont want to entertain im busy sa work
    b: teka dont dump me sa text, medyo twice na kasi nanyari sa akin yun, hahaha so usap tyo pra maiba naman
    g: hahaha
    b: i kno wer i stand, ill wait, ill be a fren, jus dat, m not that kind of person wanting sumtin in return.
    g: ok!
    (with constantly sending her endless messages)
    b: nagpaparamdam lng naman, 4 me hapi nako nabasa mu msg,yun lang ok na ko=)
    g: ang kulit kulit kulit kulit mo talaga
    b: lyk i told u, m hir as a fren (hu loves u mor dan a fren) bt m patient, lovin n undertsanding, pro makulit, hahahaha, naku pag nawala ako inbox mo hanapin mu din yun hahahaha
    g: hahaha filing!
    b: hahaha n my dreams!=) pag priority mo na (love) m 1st sa line ha!
    g: haaaaaay naku! hahahaha
    b: promis, una ako sa pila, do i need to get a number? yn parang sa bangko?
    g: hahaha gutom lang yan, kain na
    b: eat well=)

- 95% unedited transcript, i hope it doesnt sound unreal=)
    Is this based on real life? No offense but the boy really acted like a total puss. He gave himself to the girl fully. What do you expect from the girl, malamang throw him away or toy around with him.

Let them free. That's the best way to get them back.

6. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by uls View Post
    Ya exes can be good friends...

They will end up sleeping with each other again anyway...

pero friends lang daw sila...

Exes that keep in touch never split up in the first place.

What the hell is there to get over?

Even if they got their own bfs or gfs...

they still rather sleep with each other...
    Exactly. Halos with all of my ex's ganyan din di mo alam kung kelan talaga ang "goodbye ***" kasi you guys won't stop unless one of you decides to finally "end" it.

After breaking up with recent ex ganyan din. We'd go out and later settle to our favorite place :D

7. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    lucius - from how i understand the boy did take the plunge, but he is liable to any heartaches he might encounter being a pathetic guy, but, i still admire him to how he is able to love...unconditionally

...sometimes letting go is much so hard to do, as there would be uneventful sleepless nights, then drown yourself to alcohol, crying a river, but letting go proves to emerge some truths that are hidden from beginning, it something that we need to learn and accept then move on... however these things are easier said than done...

8. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Doc tingin ko it's not love but obsession ("constantly sending her endless messages") iba na to pare text pa din ng text. Eto pinaka-freaky na sinabi nya "nagpaparamdam lng naman, 4 me hapi nako nabasa mu msg,yun lang ok na ko=)" also this "hahaha n my dreams!=) pag priority mo na (love) m 1st sa line ha!"

He needs to grow up. If you love someone let them go. Tignan nyo ibang parents, they let you do what you want minsan cos they know you'd screw up and later on realize na mali kayo. Be like that to your partners, if they value you they will COME BACK no matter what.

9. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    tingin ko if ex remained friends after their break up (after weeks pa lang ha), i think there is a big possibility they would end up doing it again. usually, because they miss the intimacy they shared together once. A good friend of mine said, break up s*x felt good daw but in my case, it would take time before I can be friends with an ex again. but you have to gauge which of your exes are worth keeping to be your friend. not all exes can be your friend talaga, specially if this person is someone who has great impact with you. like kahit wala na kayo, the mere fact you heard he/she is seeing someone else already, hurts like hell, then i don't think he/she is worth keeping to be your friend. but if this person is someone you can spend a night without feeling the urge of doing the deed, as in walang sparks sabi ng iba, i guess you're safe to be friends with them again.

10. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    haaayyyy...hirap talaga mag let go lalu na kung true love mo yung person. ang hirap ng pinagdadaanan di lang nila alam. pero ako ni let go ko na sya, as much as i wanted na ipaglaban ko pa. wala na kasi akong choice, hindi na nya ako mahal.

:ouch:

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
What is letting go