New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 23 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast
    well, respetuhan talaga yan... kung hanap mo lng ay "un" dami sa tabi-tabi, may free na STD pa!

pero kung hanap mo safe, free at really intimate partner, repeto kailangan talaga..

but tin the end...........its the "can"-thoughts that really matters.....

2. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by uls View Post
    of course physical intimacy is important.

how long is too long to wait?

if i really like the girl, i'll wait no matter how long. Just to prove to her im patient...

As for my intimacy needs while waiting... meron ako sideline na di nya alam

hehehe
    ditto.

"meron ako sideline na di nya alam"

yun yon eh...

3. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    To answer the question yes. Usually it takes me 2-3 weeks to bed the girl. Pinakamatagal na yung within the 3rd week. Pag mabilisisan usually within the first week.

Kung girlfriend mo yan, nako iba yan. Unless virgin, you should understand. Pero pag di na tapos wala binibitin bitin ka? Magisip isip ka na.

4. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    What if your GF is a virgin and she says that she wants to keep it until after marriage? Is that okay with guys? Kasi I have a guy friend who said that he won't marry a girl until he knows that they are ***ually compatible (which I guess means that he should sleep with her first)

5. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Before, I prefer virgins. Now ok lang kahit di na. IF she really is a virgin, then I'll wait then. Punta Vegas kasal na agad.

6. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by mikey177 View Post
    If you were my son or daughter, the advice I would give you is to wait until after you are married before you physically consumate your union. This is because I believe in the sanctity of ***ual intercourse --that it is a sublime expression of the love of a man and woman and of their "becoming one" in the eyes of God.

If you're still dating or engaged, then be content with holding hands and kissing (hindi yung torrid kissing ha)... kissing that will not lead you into temptation.

I proposed three times to my spouse before she said "Yes." I respected her decision and I waited for her because I was sure she was the one and only woman I wanted to share my life with.

As to the first part of your question, on whether physical intimacy is important in a relationship, the answer is yes. However, intimacy exists on many levels and can be expressed in many ways. A tender hug when your partner is feeling gloomy can lift her spirits more than a quicky in a motel room. A short note or a gift to remind her that you love her will do more to prove your sincerity than going all the way before you are even married.
    salute!

7. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Girls are like apples on trees. The best ones are at the top of the tree. Boys don't want to reach for the good apples because they are afraid of falling and getting hurt. Instead they get the rotten apples from the ground that aren't as good but easy. So the apples at the top think something is wrong with them when in fact they are amazing. They just have to wait for the right boy, the one who will risk everything, who's grave enough to climb all the way up tp the top of the tree.

8. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by Flagg View Post
    No intimacy = no trust = must be dumped.
    lustful guy = cannot be trusted = DUMPED with no hesitations

9. Join Date
    May 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Aileen View Post
    Girls are like apples on trees. The best ones are at the top of the tree. Boys don't want to reach for the good apples because they are afraid of falling and getting hurt. Instead they get the rotten apples from the ground that aren't as good but easy. So the apples at the top think something is wrong with them when in fact they are amazing. They just have to wait for the right boy, the one who will risk everything, who's grave enough to climb all the way up tp the top of the tree.
    I LOVE YOUR METAPHOR!

I just have to memorize this...

10. Join Date
    May 2007
    Ideally, if you could wait after marriage, mas maganda sana kase yun naman ang essence ng "honeymoon" yung physical intimacy.

Pero sa mga panahon ngayon, lalu na sa exposure ng kabataan sa "*** education", at sa mga napapanood sa media, no doubt na mangyayari at mangyayari ang physical intimacy before marriage. Sad but true.

Kaya nga tama rin nga yung sinasabi nating, "Pag ginawa mo ang isang bagay, ginusto mo yon. Dapat handa kang tanggapin at harapin ang kakalabasan ng ginawa mo."

" God gave us the gift of choice. It is up to us to use it wisely! "

Page 4 of 23 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast
is physical intimacy important to a relationship?