New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 23 1234511 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2007
    how long is too long for you to wait?

2. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    of course physical intimacy is important.

how long is too long to wait?

if i really like the girl, i'll wait no matter how long. Just to prove to her im patient...

As for my intimacy needs while waiting... meron ako sideline na di nya alam

hehehe

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Not giving you any? ;)

"How long is too long to wait" really depends on the couple and their maturity for physical intimacy. I don't think there's a hard and fast rule for this, na kung di ka pagbibigyan, hihiwalayan mo na lang siya. She could have her reasons for not wanting it, as you have your reasons for wanting it. Subtly get that information out of her and see what's scaring her.

4. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    meron kasi mga girl na gusto meron sila bf pero ayaw nila ng ***.

selfish no? hehe

Gusto lang nila mag usap. Mag usap araw araw... mag usap nang matagaaal... mag usap lang... 4 life.

If i have a gf like that, di ko naman i-be-break. Maintain ko lang sya. Buti na yung may kausap lagi kesa wala diba?

Mag hanap nalang ako ng fling para sa intimacy needs ko

haha

5. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Important but it is not the main basis of a relationship.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2003
    pag walang um um wala din treat hehe!

pag walang ganyan ibig sabihin hindi ka tlaga type nun partner mo. mga 1 month matagal na yan. minsan nga pagsinuswerte same day ng sagot deretso biglang liko agad eh hehe

ako din sideline---hanap muna FF

7. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    haha

dapat may sideline para walang urge pag kasama mo ung main girl mo.

It would make her think super patient and super gentleman and super decent ka.

Di nya alam kaya wala ka urge kasi naubos mo urge mo kay sideline girl

hahaha

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by devdevlin View Post
    how long is too long for you to wait?
    If you were my son or daughter, the advice I would give you is to wait until after you are married before you physically consumate your union. This is because I believe in the sanctity of ***ual intercourse --that it is a sublime expression of the love of a man and woman and of their "becoming one" in the eyes of God.

If you're still dating or engaged, then be content with holding hands and kissing (hindi yung torrid kissing ha)... kissing that will not lead you into temptation.

I proposed three times to my spouse before she said "Yes." I respected her decision and I waited for her because I was sure she was the one and only woman I wanted to share my life with.

As to the first part of your question, on whether physical intimacy is important in a relationship, the answer is yes. However, intimacy exists on many levels and can be expressed in many ways. A tender hug when your partner is feeling gloomy can lift her spirits more than a quicky in a motel room. A short note or a gift to remind her that you love her will do more to prove your sincerity than going all the way before you are even married.

9. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by uls View Post
    Gusto lang nila mag usap. Mag usap araw araw... mag usap nang matagaaal... mag usap lang... 4 life.
    namputcha! natawa ako dito! hahaha

10. Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by mikey177 View Post
    If you were my son or daughter, the advice I would give you is to wait until after you are married before you physically consumate your union. This is because I believe in the sanctity of ***ual intercourse --that it is a sublime expression of the love of a man and woman and of their "becoming one" in the eyes of God.

If you're still dating or engaged, then be content with holding hands and kissing (hindi yung torrid kissing ha)... kissing that will not lead you into temptation.

I proposed three times to my spouse before she said "Yes." I respected her decision and I waited for her because I was sure she was the one and only woman I wanted to share my life with.

As to the first part of your question, on whether physical intimacy is important in a relationship, the answer is yes. However, intimacy exists on many levels and can be expressed in many ways. A tender hug when your partner is feeling gloomy can lift her spirits more than a quicky in a motel room. A short note or a gift to remind her that you love her will do more to prove your sincerity than going all the way before you are even married.
    i do not want to contradict your beliefs. but personally i would want intimacy before marriage to determine if we are ***ually compatible with each other. i dont want to come to a realization after marriage that hindi pala ako masaya sa wife ko ***ually then mag hahanap ako ng sideline.

Page 1 of 23 1234511 ... LastLast
is physical intimacy important to a relationship?