New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 23 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    "*** is an emotion in motion"

2. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    i agree with mickey177, *** isnt the sole basis of your unity, love is=)

and *** is a sacred thing that a couple should do after they took their vow in front of the church, respect is one of the key to a healthier relationship=)

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by devdevlin View Post
    i do not want to contradict your beliefs. but personally i would want intimacy before marriage to determine if we are ***ually compatible with each other. i dont want to come to a realization after marriage that hindi pala ako masaya sa wife ko ***ually then mag hahanap ako ng sideline.
    Well, you asked, which is the only reason I answered.

Anyway, how would you define "***ual compatibility"? How much weight does it carry with relation to emotional compatibility, life goals compatibility, faith compatibility, and all the other facets that make a relationship work?

Will you still be thinking about ***ual compatibility when you're senior citizens and you're sharing your twilight years together? I'm pushing forty right now, and when I think lovingly about my spouse, I cherish her not because of how well we interface ***ually, but because of how much we have helped each other grow, how we have built a bright future for our children, how we have matured in love and selflessness, and how much brighter and more complete our lives have been because of each other.

I hope that someday everyone will realize that the success of a relationship does not depend on what one can get from it, but on what one contributes to it.

4. Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by meledson View Post
    Important but it is not the main basis of a relationship.
    agree ako kay meledson

5. Join Date
    Oct 2007
    If I had a daughter, and the guys who posted their answers here were her suitors/bf, I'll throw in my support for mickey177.

6. Join Date
    Mar 2007
    the question was based on being a binata with his gf, and not based on having a daughter or son. ok lang ba mga chief na based din sana dun mga answers natin?

7. Join Date
    Oct 2003
    gentlebreeze:

If I had a daughter, and the guys who posted their answers here were her suitors/bf, I'll throw in my support for mickey177.
    --------------------

eh pano naman po kmi na sumasideline para makaraos lng. hindi ba kmi pwede?

yah dapat based on bf gf point of view

8. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    i think it's better that u become physically intimate with ur partner early in the relationship so ur mind can go beyond that... then the relationship can move to a deeper level.

As long as u havent done it with her, the thought of doing it with her will remain floating around in ur mind all the time...

And as anticipition builds, so will ur expectations... syempre sa tagal mo naghintay, it better be good.

Then after months of waiting, finally pumayag na sya,

Then after kayo mag do, you say to yourself "Yan lang?!"

"Is this what i've been waiting for all this time?!"

haha

9. Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by uls View Post
    i think it's better that u become physically intimate with ur partner early in the relationship so ur mind can go beyond that... then the relationship can move to a deeper level.

As long as u havent done it with her, the thought of doing it with her will remain floating around in ur mind all the time...

And as anticipition builds, so will ur expectations... syempre sa tagal mo naghintay, it better be good.

Then after months of waiting, finally pumayag na sya,

Then after kayo mag do, you say to yourself "Yan lang?!"

"Is this what i've been waiting for all this time?!"

haha
    oo nga no? havent really thought about this. how do you deal with this nga ba? lalo na if the anticipation is fueled by the assurance of satisfaction?

10. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    I guess u just have to lower your expectations.

Or prepare to be disappointed.

That way, no matter how it turns out, you'll be happy.. hehehe

Thing about doing it agad or very early in the relationship is it gets that whole lust/urge thing out of the way and u can focus on deeper stuff...

Page 2 of 23 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
is physical intimacy important to a relationship?