New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 23 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    May 2006
    It is important because it is an expression of love and trust between the both of you therefore this form of intimacy should not be done out of lust.

2. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    for me, before or after the wedding (not the marriage) is not important. the important thing is we are on the same wave length when it comes to physical intimacy during the marriage. i dont want to sleep with an inanimate object - im not a saint.

3. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    since the parameters are for singles, then physical intimacy should wait till the honeymoon.

just a thought: if your daughter asked you if she could have *** with her boyfriend to check out their "***ual compatibility", what would you say?

and because of the unfair double standard, boys should ask their mothers if he can have *** with his girlfriend to see if they're a "match"!

4. Join Date
    Feb 2006
    No intimacy = no trust = must be dumped.

5. Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by manager View Post
    ...just a thought: if your daughter asked you if she could have *** with her boyfriend to check out their "***ual compatibility", what would you say?
    I'd say she'd be old enough to know what she's doing.

I'd also say she'd be likewise old enough to afford paying for what she's doing.

kelangan ko maging handa dito, kahit matagal pa naman,e...... hay.... 2 pa naman daughters ko....kinakatakot baka balik sa kanila mis-deeds ko noon!

7. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by manager View Post
    since the parameters are for singles, then physical intimacy should wait till the honeymoon.

just a thought: if your daughter asked you if she could have *** with her boyfriend to check out their "***ual compatibility", what would you say?

and because of the unfair double standard, boys should ask their mothers if he can have *** with his girlfriend to see if they're a "match"!
    Thank God my daughter is only 5 years old. Assuming she is of age and she did ask me, I'll be shocked! :outcold: I'll also be glad that were close enough that she will ask me. Of course I'll give her the wait until marraige speech. Although, I'll nail gun her boy friends pants. :gun:

On second thought, I'll its better to just shoot him. :rip:

Thats why I'm already teaching her "no kissing boys, you can kiss daddy only"

8. Join Date
    May 2007
    it adds spice to the relationship but definitely not the be all and end all of a relationship.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by devdevlin View Post
    the question was based on being a binata with his gf, and not based on having a daughter or son. ok lang ba mga chief na based din sana dun mga answers natin?
    You still haven't answered my question regarding how you define or determine ***ual compatibility.

Anyway, if I were a young adult male again, I would still wait until the honeymoon before becoming physically intimate with my partner because that is the way I was brought up. My mother taught me the value of patience and respect for the opposite ***. I had crushes in high school and I dated girls in college, but I never fantasized about having *** with them. I worked on our friendship first, watched movies with them, brought them to their home after school, talked until the sun went down, ate meals together, learned what they were like as persons, not as *** objects.

Because essentially, the lustful desire to have *** before marriage, IMO, is rooted in the mistaken belief that people are tools to be used instead of living beings created in God's image who should be respected. It's like needing to test drive a car before buying it to find out how the suspension and handling are. However, spouses are not like cars that you can trade in or junk once they no longer suit you.

My girlfriend (the woman who eventually became my spouse) and I went to Mass together. I ate at their house and talked with her parents and siblings more often than I brought her out on dates. We asked what each other thought about having kids, about work, about old age, about discipline, about the future. We exchanged boxes full of love notes and letters --and not just the wishy-washy kind, but the kind where a person bares his soul and makes himself vulnerable to a trusted other. I stood vigil beside her when she went on 48 hour duties as a medical intern. I found out her favorite foods, her favorite music and other things she liked, so that I could make her happy with small tokens of affection. I sacrificed for her, a concept that I find is getting more and more uncommon in this self-centered age.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Reference to daughters cannot be avoided despite your clarification Dino. The way your topic was phrased, it does ask for some perspective. You made reference to "relationship" as the context; and in that context, there's another party, a gf.

Like they say, the strength of a proposition is seen when it holds true in extreme situations. Here, it is easy to say...sure, why not, it is important, so you should be getting some. Will it be the same line when it is your daughter you're advising. Extreme situations. The answer will be as diverse as there are members pitching in their thoughts. I guess you will find those that you can relate with.

Anyway, a comment to the waiting part...if it becomes obvious to the gf that you're always preoccupied about how or when will you ever get her, it may actually be a turn off. With emphasis on the "MAY" to give allowance for the different characters of different GFs.

Page 3 of 23 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
is physical intimacy important to a relationship?