New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Cathy_for_you View Post
    Wow! Sabay sila nagkagusto sayo? IT was really noble of you to not take advantage of what most guys could only dream of doing. Kidding.

It's a good thing my crush and I don't work for the same company.
    Could be... It's the right thing to do, in fact I made it clear to them that I am a very caring, sweet person and not to misunderstood it and that I will be very very disappointed if they do. I spent the entire year in denial that they never get to the point in falling for me, it pains me every time.

Losing a friend is painful specially if you started treating them like your sisters. By the way 8 and 7 years ang age gap cathy.

Good thing that you don't work for the same company. Otherwise baka buntis ka na. Joke!

2. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Lesson Learned - Stay away from married men and stay further away from exs that are now married.
    Korek girl!

3. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by CoDer View Post
    Could be... It's the right thing to do, in fact I made it clear to them that I am a very caring, sweet person and not to misunderstood it and that I will be very very disappointed if they do. I spent the entire year in denial that they never get to the point in falling for me, it pains me every time.

Losing a friend is painful specially if you started treating them like your sisters. By the way 8 and 7 years ang age gap cathy.

Good thing that you don't work for the same company. Otherwise baka buntis ka na. Joke!
    Pregnant - that will never happen to me. I don't express my love ***ually. Ewan ko ba why older men are so appealing. Kahit yung 2 friends ko na sobrang ganda at ***y talaga married guys at least 10 years older than them.

4. Join Date
    Jun 2008
    How do married people deal with being attracted to a single person?

They only have to think back to the day they made a vow before God to love the other person. Btw, this is also how they handle being attracted to other married people.

I dont know if this is true but a friend of mine told me that married guys would rather hook up with another married woman than a single woman because it is safer daw???

Safer, because they're both game? Because they won't risk getting rejected? In what way safe? In a situation where a person is going to really get hurt because of spousal infidelity--i.e, be it physical or emotional cheating--nothing and no one is ever safe. It is always a gamble to lose something, or everything. :sad:

I really do not want commit a grave sin and so I am trying my best to contain my feelings.

The best thing to do is not to contain your feelings, I think, but to confront it and deal with it. I have a lot of VERY attractive male friends, a lot of whom were my friends even long before I met my husband, but I am so sure of my feelings for my husband that I'm not worried of being unfaithful to him. Back in the days I was still single, and my male friends were still single (but already committed)--I would admit that there were times I joked to myself that hey, they're still not married, maybe i can still snag him. But that's as far as it went--I had crushes on my friends, but that was all. I knew they were already committed, and I RESPECTED that. (Respecting the third person--your friend's wife, in your case--would really help.) But, had any of my friends been unhappy in their lovelives back then, it would have been a different story and I might have made a go for one of them, haha. Having a crush on my friends, I think, was a good thing for me. It helped me form my vision of Mr. Right. And, you know what, soon after I met my Mr. Right, and he was everything I liked in my friends and so much more. And he's all mine.:springsmile:

5. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Pregnant - that will never happen to me. I don't express my love ***ually. Ewan ko ba why older men are so appealing. Kahit yung 2 friends ko na sobrang ganda at ***y talaga married guys at least 10 years older than them.
    Hmmm and hhhmmmm...

Most younger women today find older men appealing due to obvious perceptions that older men are mature, financially stable, and can take care of them.

Most of the younger guys are so vain to the point that they're almost gay. ewan ko ngaba sa mga kabataan ngayon... naka hair bond, may pamaypay, anime ang buhok, at naka taas ang collar. GAHHH!!! Mga BAKLA!!! Ahahahayyy...
    Last edited by CoDer; June 21st, 2008 at 08:16 PM.

6. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    ^^^Yung collar na nakataas ang di ko matake! hehe May ibang guys nga nag pluck pa ng kilay. I think mas appealing pa rin talaga yung guys that aren't afraid to get their hands dirty.

7. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Women can be perplexing sometimes. For the longest time here, I was available after breaking up with my ex-fiancee. Yet, I couldn't land any other women because they saw I was available.

Then, when I finally committed to a long-distance relationship with my wife-to-be (she's in the Philippines) and made myself off-limits, that's when they started expressing interest. WTF?

Even earlier..... It was the same thing when I was in the Philippines. No luck whatsoever when I wanted a relationship. Then when it was time for me to return here, all of a sudden some women started expressing interest..... I was thinking, "Oh crap. Why now? I have no desire to hold a torch for someone nor do I want a woman holding one for me because I don't know when I'll be back"

Bah, women. Can't live with them. Can't live without them
    Last edited by Jun aka Pekto; June 21st, 2008 at 09:07 PM.

8. Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Lesson Learned - Stay away from married men and stay further away from exs that are now married.

totally agree. pilitin mo wag makasakit ng kapwa mo para d ka rin masaktan.

9. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    di ba me kanta para dyan?

it so sad to belong to someone else when the right one comes along...

lungkot nga nito

haaaaay... Pag -ibig

10. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Bakit naiinis ka na ba sa mga dilemma ko?
    Hindi naman,- talaga lang makulay ang buhay mo, Sis! Whew!...

For all you know, you might be causing them dilemmas na rin
    Come to think of it, that never entered my mind... As much as possible, I treat them all as my little sisters... Also, as I said earlier, I make sure that I keep a safe distance from them... Also, I do not treat someone as special...

I really do not plan on having a relationship with a married guy. Malas yun. hehe. Besides, I don't believe in having *** before marriage eh meron bang mistress that doesn't want to have ***? hehehe. My issue really is how to deal with being attracted to a married guy.
    Keep that in mind, Sis. Do not forget who you are. You should be okay.

6303:fetch:

Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
Loving the wrong person