New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    ^^^ Are you a psychic? How did you know that the guy is successful? Kasi naman successful guys are a rareity nowadays (self made hindi asa sa parents).

Honestly I never befriended him because I was attracted to him. I just found myself attracted to him after I got to know him better. I feel like such a big w%*re!

2. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    So it seems you got attracted to him not just because of his looks, but because you found out he is a self-made man. That tells you he will find means to support you in your "what if" scenario...

I'm no psychic, really.

3. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    What what if scenario?

Self made, handy man, SUPER patient, mature and maalaga. Rareity talaga.

4. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    You know, since you're attracted to him, you think what if nagkatuluyan kayo, or something. That kind of "what if" scenario, as in your dreams, since he's your dream guy...

5. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Akala ko mistress. hehe. Yeah I daydream about that sometimes but I only end up getting hurt. I wonder if married people get attracted to single people pa rin.

6. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    It's an interesting question.

I mean I spent a lot of time girl-watching and that included hot mamas who were married. But, love didn't really figure in any of them because I intentionally kept myself from knowing such women too well. There's some lines that I won't cross. Going after a married woman (even when I was still single) was one such line. It's a no-no, pure and simple.

7. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    I just enjoy reading threads like this! :popcorn:

8. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    ^^^ Give your opinion na rin on my dilemma hehe

9. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    some questions you have to ask yourself are what does he feel about you? how will your friendship be affected? how much do you value your friendship?
    Last edited by n2knee; June 21st, 2008 at 04:28 AM.

10. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    madam,

i think you've idealized that guy too much. he is human and has weaknesses too.

to answer your last question, yes married people can be attracted to single people. but the question is, do you really want him to be attracted to you and risk falling into something you dont want to fall into?

i think it would be better to let the feelings go, but keep the friendship. if keeping the friendship is too hard, let that go na rin.

if you are serious about bringing your relationship to a whole new level, then be prepared for the consequences. but if i were you, and based on my experience, don't cross that line. never.

like jun pekto says, some lines are not meant to be crossed, ever.
    Last edited by morrissey_05; June 21st, 2008 at 07:52 AM.

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
Loving the wrong person