New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by n2knee View Post
    some questions you have to ask yourself are what does he feel about you? how will your friendship be affected? how much do you value your friendship?
    I think he likes me for my playfulness/childlike personality (we have a significant age gap kasi)but what makes him even more attractive is I know that he is holding it back (good boys are so appealing ) which for me means that he is trying his best to righteous. I really do not want to take things to the next level and I think he feels the same as well because it will definitely destroy our friendship. I wish to keep our friendship but it's SO HARD to be constantly reminded that you want what you can't have.

I really cannot open up this topic with my friends because I don't want them to think that I'm a sl*t and that I've let go of my values. It's really so hard to be in such a dilemma and not having to talk to your friends about it. Good thing there's tsikot.

2. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by morrissey_05 View Post
    madam,

i think you've idealized that guy too much. he is human and has weaknesses too.

to answer your last question, yes married people can be attracted to single people. but the question is, do you really want him to be attracted to you and risk falling into something you dont want to fall into?

i think it would be better to let the feelings go, but keep the friendship. if keeping the friendship is too hard, let that go na rin.

if you are serious about bringing your relationship to a whole new level, then be prepared for the consequences. but if i were you, and based on my experience, don't cross that line. never.

like jun pekto says, some lines are not meant to be crossed, ever.
    How do married people deal with being attracted to a single person? I dont know if this is true but a friend of mine told me that married guys would rather hook up with another married woman than a single woman because it is safer daw???

I really do not want commit a grave sin and so I am trying my best to contain my feelings. I sort of gave hints to my good friend about my dilemma (didn't give her details though) and she told me that my values are being tested. I feel like I am not responding to it well and I am not as strong as I should be. hay.

What do you mean by based on your experience? How was it resolved?

3. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Cathy_for_you View Post
    What if you're single and became friends with the girl/guy of your dreams (in all aspects) who happens to be married but without children. What would you do? Are you gonna continue with the friendship and be tortured knowing that you can't have that person or will you walk out of the friendship and forget about that person?

Cathy_for_you,- ikaw na naman???

Anyway,- you need to drop him like a hot potato.... Ang isang kahoy, kahit nababad na sa tubig,- kung idadarang mo sa apoy,- magliliyab at masusunog ito... I hope you know what this means, Sis.

I am also a playful individual and I am always in the company of single, ***y beautiful and intelligent (well,- one or two are not really....) women in the office, because I chose to surround myself with them... However, I make sure that I do not have any special relationship with anyone of them. Treat them all as equals and I keep a 'safe distance'. Because I know it is dangerous. And for us guys, I should tell you that we are always 'physical', if we're given the opportunity.... :naughty2:

You are because of the choices you made. Make the right choice. A relationship with a married person in our society is a no-no-no....

It is your choice.

6220:foryou:

4. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    How do married people deal with being attracted to a single person?
    i will take the 5th amendment

5. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    How do married people deal with being attracted to a single person? I dont know if this is true but a friend of mine told me that married guys would rather hook up with another married woman than a single woman because it is safer daw???

I really do not want commit a grave sin and so I am trying my best to contain my feelings. I sort of gave hints to my good friend about my dilemma (didn't give her details though) and she told me that my values are being tested. I feel like I am not responding to it well and I am not as strong as I should be. hay.

What do you mean by based on your experience? How was it resolved?

Cathy_for_you naman, you know naman pala what is right and proper to do,- then do it!

No ifs nor buts! Just do it! We do not need another broken 'home'/'family' (even if they don't have a kid yet') in our society. And besides, he may not really like you at all, and he'll start the cycle all over again as soon as he got what he wanted,- so put a stop to it.

Whew! I have the same issue with one of my staffs... Caught him once with another woman, promised to high heavens that he'll break the relationship and not to do it again. A few months later, he's back with that lady and worse, with another one (same office....)...

6220:foryou:

6. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    depende kung ano pa rin ang intension mo kung friendship ba or more. parang kwento ng lobo ito a si papa piolo mahal din nung isang babae pero papakasal siya kay angel.

7. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by CVT View Post
    Cathy_for_you,- ikaw na naman???
    Bakit naiinis ka na ba sa mga dilemma ko?

I am also a playful individual and I am always in the company of single, ***y beautiful and intelligent (well,- one or two are not really....) women in the office, because I chose to surround myself with them... However, I make sure that I do not have any special relationship with anyone of them. Treat them all as equals and I keep a 'safe distance'. Because I know it is dangerous. And for us guys, I should tell you that we are always 'physical', if we're given the opportunity....
    For all you know, you might be causing them dilemmas na rin

You are because of the choices you made. Make the right choice. A relationship with a married person in our society is a no-no-no....

It is your choice.
    I really do not plan on having a relationship with a married guy. Malas yun. hehe. Besides, I don't believe in having *** before marriage eh meron bang mistress that doesn't want to have ***? hehehe. My issue really is how to deal with being attracted to a married guy.

8. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    parang ako yata yun dinedescribe mo na guy ah! hehehe!

What I do is I try to keep away from girls.... Sometimes, girls cant handle themselves so it's up to the guy to keep distance. It is also hard for guys to do that, especially if the girl is so damn hot!

You have to decide if you want to nurture your feelings or you could try to divert it. Just
    think of the consequences.

9. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    quoting when harry met sally, "you can't be friends with people you're attracted to." eventually, you'll take it to the next level. it's not fair to him, putting him in such predicament, and to his wife, an innocent bystander.

10. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by raine View Post
    depende kung ano pa rin ang intension mo kung friendship ba or more. parang kwento ng lobo ito a si papa piolo mahal din nung isang babae pero papakasal siya kay angel.
    What do you mean by kwentong lobo? Isn't Piolo Pascual gay?

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
Loving the wrong person