New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by badsekktor View Post
    parang ako yata yun dinedescribe mo na guy ah! hehehe!
    Malamang marami ka na palang napaiyak

Quote Originally Posted by badsekktor View Post
    What I do is I try to keep away from girls.... Sometimes, girls cant handle themselves so it's up to the guy to keep distance. It is also hard for guys to do that, especially if the girl is so damn hot!.
    Which brings me back to the dilemma of being more attracted because he's doing what it right (good boy)

2. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by wren View Post
    quoting when harry met sally, "you can't be friends with people you're attracted to." eventually, you'll take it to the next level. it's not fair to him, putting him in such predicament, and to his wife, an innocent bystander.
    So true. I guess I am still in denial coz it means I have to let go of our friendship.

3. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    cathy marami namang bachelor sa paligid buksan mo lang ang mga mata mo. kung wala kang makita marami akong kilala dito kung gusto mo send mo pictures mo sa ody.castro*ltp.com.ph with cellphone number sigurado marami kang magiginf manliligaw. paalala lang pictures ha ibig sabihin marami.

4. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Pangit at matanda na ako. Maraming bachelors pero yung good boy na self made, patient, thoughtful and handy man in one package e iisa lang - married pa Sa bagay, none of my friends married the love of the lives. I guess you don't always get what you want talaga esp in love.
    Last edited by _Cathy_; June 21st, 2008 at 12:34 PM. Reason: Add phrase

5. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    di naman ako ang makakapagsabi kung pangit ka at matanda na yung mga bachelor ang bahalang magjudge noon, padala ka na lang ng pictures at cell no.

6. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Hindi na dapat ini-entertain ang ganyang feeling o nararamdaman na yan.. sa umpisa pa lang alam mo nman din na married na nga yung lalake so dapat sa unpisa palang iniwasan mo na..

7. Join Date
    May 2006
    Cathy

Life is full of ironies isn't it?

8. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Cathy_for_you View Post
    Pangit at matanda na ako. Maraming bachelors pero yung good boy na self made, patient, thoughtful and handy man in one package e iisa lang - married pa Sa bagay, none of my friends married the love of the lives. I guess you don't always get what you want talaga esp in love.
    Oy cathy ha? Ikaw ha... I'll spank you na talaga! Bad girl!!!

On a serious note. Reading your post plus the hints I got from a common friend just yesterday, I'm now inclined to believe that my two close single beautiful friend might have had similar experience.

They were my best buds, until one day they're starting to put distance and end up resigning from the company and stop communicating with me.

I'm still at a lost as to what went wrong. Bat kasi ang close ko sa kanila ayan tuloy sakit ng ulo ko sa kakaisip kung ano ang kasalanan ko.

I suggest you do the same Cathy, it's best for you that way.

9. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Wow! Sabay sila nagkagusto sayo? IT was really noble of you to not take advantage of what most guys could only dream of doing. Kidding.

It's a good thing my crush and I don't work for the same company.

10. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Lesson Learned - Stay away from married men and stay further away from exs that are now married.

Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
Loving the wrong person