New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 84 FirstFirst 12345671353 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by ehnriko View Post
    For the information of the public... GTO was first tested in the field in Cebu... also in India... and also in Norway.

Here's the link for the Cebu Forums.

GTOil users - post your comments here
    Advocate pala si sir ehnriko nang clean and green eh... mother nature loving kaya pro GREEN technology siya...
    "http://savetheplanetmovement.blogspot.com/" kaya malapit sa puso nya yung GTO!

you can't save the planet by selling fake additives, for starters.. wahaha..

2. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by chua_riwap View Post
    parang "nangangamoy" nga......
    medyo matindi yung dating ng mga posts eh.

OT
    sir ehnriko.....di ba ikaw yung naloko sa saudi dati?
    na tinulungan ng tsikot?
    If my memory serves me right, tama ka bro. Chua. Siya yung naipit somewhere in ME.

3. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by renzo_d10 View Post
    If my memory serves me right, tama ka bro. Chua. Siya yung naipit somewhere in ME.
    oo....
    na-scam din.

4. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    oo....
    na-scam din.
    Kaya pala.

Wala na siyang gusto pagkatiwalaan.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    i am monitoring this thread. just make the discussion healthy. ok lang ang debates...basta wala lang away.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    parang "nangangamoy" nga......
    medyo matindi yung dating ng mga posts eh.
    It would be obvious enough for nearly anyone who has read this thread from the start.

And note... sa blog and facebook page ng GTOil, bawal daw mag-troll. I guess gusto lang nila puro testimonials from "users" of the GTO products. Well, its their site... but this thread is in tsikot.com. Free exchange of information to get to the truth of the matter, diba?

Sige guys, be objective in the discussion.

7. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Yes GH. It's ok to hear opinions/experiences from other users. Mahirap naman na puro good sides ang pakinggan natin. Baka mabigla yung mga tao sa mga downsides niya, masisi pa ang tsikot. Which is bad.

8. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Sige guys, be objective in the discussion

noted, your honor.

9. Join Date
    Dec 2009
    guys check nyo ito

SAVE THE PLANET MOVEMENT

blog ni sir Ehnriko... its about saving the planet.. kaya yan defensive sa GT oil...

10. Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by ehnriko View Post
    It is not so wise not to have your own personal mind, to be easily persuaded into the suggestion of others indicates a weak brain.

Firstly, you cannot react to something in such a manner - specially when something is not forced against your volition!

If there is anything being forced into the consciousness of most people here in Manila... it's the use of LPG for cars! (Investigate Government Subsidy on this program at whose expense?)

A Scam is a rip off, where people are not able to get anything in return but empty promises, pressures and quota and false hope.

Take my advise, don't listen to anyone, including me - DO YOUR OWN HOMEWORK! Do your own investigation! Do your own research!

Ask the right questions - You'll get the right answers.

To rely on Tsikot dot com as your sole guide in your automotive concerns... is an admission of your weak Automotive Culture/ Conviction.

nuff said.

Good day Ladies!
    Have you not realize that you are talking to a lawyer? He is not a Mechanic that's why he is asking for some information here in tsikot. Does this mean that you own a blog and you can say anything to some professionals who are members here in this forum? Do your research first to whom you are talking and write like a professional. You can be very tactful by suggesting some other forums for references, and do not belittle professionals who are asking guidance in this forum. I do not know if in the near future I will ask for some advice in this forum and you will instantly insult me. Please don't boast about your vast knowledge regarding "automotive culture" that you mention towards attyallanlatras, you might end up as somsoman in this forum.

Sorry mods, maanghang magsalita itong si ehnriko.

Page 3 of 84 FirstFirst 12345671353 ... LastLast
Has anyone heard of GTOil / NOW12? Is this a scam?