New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 84 FirstFirst 123456781454 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe Magarac View Post
    Have you not realize that you are talking to a lawyer? He is not a Mechanic that's why he is asking for some information here in tsikot. Does this mean that you own a blog and you can say anything to some professionals who are members here in this forum? Do your research first to whom you are talking and write like a professional. You can be very tactful by suggesting some other forums for references, and do not belittle professionals who are asking guidance in this forum. I do not know if in the near future I will ask for some advice in this forum and you will instantly insult me. Please don't boast about your vast knowledge regarding "automotive culture" that you mention towards attyallanlatras, you might end up as somsoman in this forum.

Sorry mods, maanghang magsalita itong si ehnriko.

Mainit lang siguro ulo. Naloko eh.
    Fasten your seatbelt! Or else... Driven To Thrill!

2. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Have you not realize that you are talking to a lawyer? He is not a Mechanic that's why he is asking for some information here in tsikot. Does this mean that you own a blog and you can say anything to some professionals who are members here in this forum? Do your research first to whom you are talking and write like a professional. You can be very tactful by suggesting some other forums for references, and do not belittle professionals who are asking guidance in this forum. I do not know if in the near future I will ask for some advice in this forum and you will instantly insult me. Please don't boast about your vast knowledge regarding "automotive culture" that you mention towards attyallanlatras, you might end up as somsoman in this forum.

Nobody insults anyone on this forum seeking answers, feel free to point out where and nobody is bragging about their professional knoowledge. We strive to help any and all forum members I answer hundreds of questions and go out of my way to give very detailed answers so you point is well basically pointless.

We draw the line on this forum when it comes to cons, fake products, counterfeit products and scams and they all hurt people in the pocket book and can harm their vehicles which is criminal in my opinion.

If the guy is a lawyer her's not a very smart one to research the facts on how oil or filters work before coming on a car forum or he is a crooked lawyer only interested in making money and not about the people harmed by using such products.

I think we feed the Trolls enough on this thread.

GTOIL is a scam period there is no chemical that can make your oil last 50000klm without a true bypass oil filtration system capable of at least 2 microns at a very high efficiency. And that's that's a fact. If I was currently there I would by the product and send it of for analysis just to prove my point.

3. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    lock na 'tong thread.........

4. Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Hi GH and DevilDoc, nice to cross paths with you guys again... It's been a while since I had an intellectually healthy exchange or conversation.

To Chuwa riwap, Yes I have been fooled many times in the past - so all the more reason why I am against Scammers (Makes Sense! - LOGIC) (and yes I have an Aquarium at home also).

If you notice - you will observe a pattern or signature which is similar to all of them. They all force you to eat something which is bad for your stomach.

Dapat Objective ang tao para hindi mawala ang respeto sa kanya ng kanyang kapwa.

I did a little investigation on this Atty. Allan Latras... He was trolling in Istorya.net, He got all the information about GTO from them which is privelege info so to speak.

He insulted the product and the people in that thread many times, he got an arrogant answer from gtoil since he was pretending to pose as a big buyer (bulk order).

GTO and its supporters do not need big corp. nor big money to get this thing out in the market... even tri media is not among the tools to distribute this. It is also not forced to people...

A old Nissan Sentra in America was treated with GTO, it was brought for emissions test, they told him that he had to drive 100 miles more because they cannot read any Carbon reading.

A Kawasaki Brutus also registered Zero Emissions in Tagum City where all 2 stroke Motorbikes were already banned by LTO... but since this was an exception, they got it registered.

An old Honda CRX travelled 5,120.9 miles in America Coast to coast visiting 19 states from Nevada to California, and the states in between up to New Jersey - without an oil change. The car wasn't used for a year before the road trip, then it was treated with 2 GTO's, spark plugs were cleaned (not replaced), a vorxin and a super7 KML coil were also installed... after 2 days, it hit the road driven solo. Averaging 40 Miles to a gallon.

A Taxi Cab in India was treated with GTO, it had a leaking gasket and lost oil, the driver drove it for 250km without oil... no damage happened to the engine.

These are just some of the thousands of testimonies we have gathered, we got tired of documenting them due to the overwhelming volume.

Walang pilitan dito... It was never intended to be even discussed in tsikot.com - I have told even the supporters not to go in this site out of respect.

Ika nga, merong mga negosyong dapat proteksyonan dito at hindi dapat guluhin o pakialaman.

With regards to Attorney Allan Atras, Binabastos niya yung mga GTO users since last year, pinapalamapas lang namin. But branding this green underground movement as a Scam is stirring the hornets nest so to speak.

First of all, wala kaming pinipilit sa kahit kanino man. Walang pilitan at Walang Bastusan ng trip ikanga.

LIVE and LET LIVE -

Before anyone talks Bullshit about GTO - let them try it first. If you haven't tried it - You have absolutely no right to talk ****.

Meron bang Scam na worth P770.00 in exchange for a bottle of GTO and an ATM Card outright? Attend a seminar, watch the video of the presentation - try the product, get hold of the RCBC ATM Card - then observe - THEN COMMENT.

That's the protocol.

ok...

Just to give you some info to my old buddies...

We are being scheduled already by DOST for ETV test protocol (FULL TEST on Diesel and Gas, Ordinary Oil and Synthetic) Baseline then GTO Treated. It will cost money - but the quest for Truth was never cheap nor easy. Yes this is for the ETV.

Any person who will try to sabotage or detract this movement will be considered a block in the path. I'm sorry Attorney Latras, but you need to do the apology - NOT ME nor the rest of the GTO community.

Kung katulad mo lahat ng abogado sa Pilipinas... mauubos ang kwarta ng kabang yaman ng bansa sa kakaimpeach sa inyong lahat or disbarment.

The Robe does not make the monk! Wag mo ibandera ang Diploma mo - It will not add to Character.

GTO has been able to put food on the tables of more than 20,000 families already - so don't Mess with us.

I hope my point is made clear.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by chua_riwap View Post
    lock na 'tong thread.........
    Lock?... bakit? I have seen worst yet those thread kept on going and going like the energizer bunny... ;)

6. Join Date
    Mar 2007

Ako pa tinakot mo! eh Matagal na akong Takot!

Bring it on!

I don't fare very well with THREATS!

Are you his advocate? Alter Ego? or are you Attorney Latras from Mandauwe Cebu?

Nobody pushes me around.

Teka nga muna... Bakit Ba napaka Reaksyonaryo mo? - Bakit?

7. Join Date
    Mar 2007
    For the information of the many here in this community.

I talk like this because I represent thousands of people who believe in the Green Tech Program.

For those who don't know me - you will never understand me.

For those who do. Kamusta na kayo? :-)

8. Join Date
    Mar 2007
    I always enjoyed the punchlines of GH. hehehe nice one. UP for this!

9. Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Dvldoc, forum members in bobistheoilguy should be ashamed.. hahahaha.. they should go here in the Philippines where they will never change ENGINE OIL by adding additives. MORE FUN IN THE PHILIPPINES...hehehehe.... 70 years of research nang shell, caltex panis.. nyahaha.

10. Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Miko, actually GTO was a suppressed technoloy which outdates back shell or any other big oil.

Page 4 of 84 FirstFirst 123456781454 ... LastLast
Has anyone heard of GTOil / NOW12? Is this a scam?