New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 84 FirstFirst 1234567891555 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2007
    And the answer to the title of this thread is.... No!

2. Join Date
    Dec 2009
    publish the technical specs para magka alaman...

3. Join Date
    Dec 2009
    it should be objective, not testimonial based.... it should follow the international standards for testing

testimonials are anecdotal and could be manipulated and cannot be duplicated.
    scientific data is repeatable and conclusive.

# The Thin Film Oxygen Uptake Test (TFOUT)
    # The High Temperature/High Shear Test
    # The NOACK Volatility Test
    # The Pour Point Test
    # Total Base Number (TBN)
    # The Cold Crank Simulator Test
    # The Four-Ball Wear Test (important)
    # OIL analysis

if the product can show the results of these test then i would say its not a scam... for now its a scam till proven..

4. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Popcorn mode. Please don't lock this yet, I am enjoying.

:popcorn:

5. Join Date
    Jan 2012
    wala akong alam tungkol sa mga technicalities about anang oil.. maski kanang sakyanan.. pero marami na akong nakitang magandang ginawa nyang oil na yan.. subukan nyo nlng kahit kayo di nyo ma.eexplain kung anong meron sa oil na to. sa mga nka gamit na ng oil na to kagaya ko. tatawanan lang nila tong claim ninyo na scam. hehe. peace..

6. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by ehnriko View Post
    Hi GH and DevilDoc, nice to cross paths with you guys again... It's been a while since I had an intellectually healthy exchange or conversation.

To Chuwa riwap, Yes I have been fooled many times in the past - so all the more reason why I am against Scammers (Makes Sense! - LOGIC) (and yes I have an Aquarium at home also).

If you notice - you will observe a pattern or signature which is similar to all of them. They all force you to eat something which is bad for your stomach.

Dapat Objective ang tao para hindi mawala ang respeto sa kanya ng kanyang kapwa.

I did a little investigation on this Atty. Allan Latras... He was trolling in Istorya.net, He got all the information about GTO from them which is privelege info so to speak.

He insulted the product and the people in that thread many times, he got an arrogant answer from gtoil since he was pretending to pose as a big buyer (bulk order).

GTO and its supporters do not need big corp. nor big money to get this thing out in the market... even tri media is not among the tools to distribute this. It is also not forced to people...

A old Nissan Sentra in America was treated with GTO, it was brought for emissions test, they told him that he had to drive 100 miles more because they cannot read any Carbon reading.

A Kawasaki Brutus also registered Zero Emissions in Tagum City where all 2 stroke Motorbikes were already banned by LTO... but since this was an exception, they got it registered.

An old Honda CRX travelled 5,120.9 miles in America Coast to coast visiting 19 states from Nevada to California, and the states in between up to New Jersey - without an oil change. The car wasn't used for a year before the road trip, then it was treated with 2 GTO's, spark plugs were cleaned (not replaced), a vorxin and a super7 KML coil were also installed... after 2 days, it hit the road driven solo. Averaging 40 Miles to a gallon.

A Taxi Cab in India was treated with GTO, it had a leaking gasket and lost oil, the driver drove it for 250km without oil... no damage happened to the engine.

These are just some of the thousands of testimonies we have gathered, we got tired of documenting them due to the overwhelming volume.

Walang pilitan dito... It was never intended to be even discussed in tsikot.com - I have told even the supporters not to go in this site out of respect.

Ika nga, merong mga negosyong dapat proteksyonan dito at hindi dapat guluhin o pakialaman.

With regards to Attorney Allan Atras, Binabastos niya yung mga GTO users since last year, pinapalamapas lang namin. But branding this green underground movement as a Scam is stirring the hornets nest so to speak.

First of all, wala kaming pinipilit sa kahit kanino man. Walang pilitan at Walang Bastusan ng trip ikanga.

LIVE and LET LIVE -

Before anyone talks Bullshit about GTO - let them try it first. If you haven't tried it - You have absolutely no right to talk ****.

Meron bang Scam na worth P770.00 in exchange for a bottle of GTO and an ATM Card outright? Attend a seminar, watch the video of the presentation - try the product, get hold of the RCBC ATM Card - then observe - THEN COMMENT.

That's the protocol.

ok...

Just to give you some info to my old buddies...

We are being scheduled already by DOST for ETV test protocol (FULL TEST on Diesel and Gas, Ordinary Oil and Synthetic) Baseline then GTO Treated. It will cost money - but the quest for Truth was never cheap nor easy. Yes this is for the ETV.

Any person who will try to sabotage or detract this movement will be considered a block in the path. I'm sorry Attorney Latras, but you need to do the apology - NOT ME nor the rest of the GTO community.

Kung katulad mo lahat ng abogado sa Pilipinas... mauubos ang kwarta ng kabang yaman ng bansa sa kakaimpeach sa inyong lahat or disbarment.

The Robe does not make the monk! Wag mo ibandera ang Diploma mo - It will not add to Character.

GTO has been able to put food on the tables of more than 20,000 families already - so don't Mess with us.

I hope my point is made clear.
    Haha I love testimonials they are the trademark of a scam product.

Show 1 single engine oil analysis of this product in oil or provide a simple MSDS guess what you can't period. Members that read this forum know testimonials means it's a CON!

The other thing that makes it utterly ridiculous is they are linking oil directly to emissions vs fuel. If your going to do a scam at least do one that makes sence. They clearly do not know how the internal combustion engine works and what actually lowers hydrocarbon emissions. The only way to lower hydrocarbon emissions is to reduce tempurature in the combustion chamber either accomplished buy a less restrictive exhaust, better flowing internals such as intakes, heads, ect. Or of course water injection which is proven beyond a shadow of a doubt to do it. The other is to have a more complete burn of your fuel, None of this has to do with your oil. We are not burning oil we are burning fuel. If your oil is leaking past the ring to the point it can effect your engine than your engine needs repair.

Are you stating this magic fluid enter the combustion chamber in sufficient amounts to effect emissions?? And some how a small 4oz or 6oz bottle in 5 liters of oil has a significant ppm to effect anything LOL seriously you guys got to learn how a engine works before you start throwing up testimonials.

Please explain how a oil filter made from Cellulose (which is paper) can last forever and not break down due to a additive. It's a matter of fact that due to the basic chemicals in oil and heat it will break down. I know for a fact you do not know what is in oil nor does anyone selling that product or how a oil filter works.

Lets bust this claim down logically.

9. How does the filter not get clogged?

The oil filter has carbon deposit sediments already attached to it. GTOil melts/ dissolves and liquifies this. When these turns into nano particles too small to filter they become liquid again. You may check your oil filters after 6 months and see for yourselves.
    First of all not all particles are caught by the oil filter, those are the ones that are normally 5 to 1 microns which also cause wear if your using a cheap filter like a VIC it's not even getting the 20 micron stuff efficiently.

So this product claims it is a strong enough solvent to dissolve all particles in your oil, metallic and non metallic such as carbon but has no effect on the paper element in the filter (say what?) Paper is stronger than carbon? stronger than aluminum, iron, copper, nickel. Your saying this product is strong enough to dissolve all these but has no effect on paper. Do you realize how crazy that sounds even to a child.

It's can't be a lubricant and a solvent my friend that's a simple concept I hope you can understand. Please educate yourself on this stuff because your really getting owned badly on this thread.
    7. Will I increase torque and horsepower?

Relatively yes.
    Show me a dyno sheet with your proof. Of course you don't have one to show because it's a testimonial.

Lastly this crap is not sold in the U.S, and thanks to the FTC (look it up if you don't know what it is) Now has laws on the books to keep false claims like this from being advertised. This company would be banned quicker than you could say Testimonial.

Now you tried to do play on emotions thing, not going to work here, Lets talk about families. You want people to buy a product that in no way shape of form can do what it says you have zero lab testing, engine wear testing, dyno proof, or real before and after emissions test you can show. So you are selling a product that is causing people to damage there engines and risk there safety, cost them money on repairs just so some scam artist can make a buck.

Do you know what the TBN in oil means (Total Base Number) do you know about the fact oil gets acidic over time and this number drops and anything 1 or lower means it's no longer good. Your product is not a acid neutralizer, solvent, and superl ubricant with magical friction modifiers that will out perform ZINC, Phosphorus or Moly. I know you don't know what any of those are or there function in oil and that's the problem. Even if you add 1000's of ppm back into the oil the oil will still become acidic over time due to contaminates in the oil. If you dislove carbon guess what it's still carbon. Can your product change the chemical composition of particles in oil but somehow leave paper untouched.

This is no better than the whole HHO scam. If you can't give a clear scientific explanation of how the product is supposed to work then why reply. why defend it.

And lastly the Devil will remit to any board member 2000P to compensate you for your time and cost to buy this product and send it off to any of these oil analysis labs in Manila and post up the results.

Oh snap no he didn't, Oh yes I did.

CRE Laboratory - Oil Analysis

PTT Philippines Corporation

7. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    ^ ayan na sila.......
    expect more "new" tsikot members.

8. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Well looks like I don't have to wait for a Oil analysis they did one for me and proved what I already knew. It's just a ultra huge slug of Zinc and Phosphorus at levels that far exceed what you should have in your vehicle. Zinc over 2500ppm can cause damage as well as phosphorus and this stuff will wreck your Catalytic convert on a gas vehicle very shortly.

The fact they posted this on their own blog clearly shows the lack of knowledge about oil and how it works. This is the scariest Used oil Analysis I have ever seen. This engine is going to need to be rebuilt before to long.

Critical valuse.

Total Acid number 8.0 (Good god!)

Iron 54ppm OMG!

Copper 140ppm Holy crap!

Aluminum 41ppm Like WOO!

Lead 5ppm good god!

Chromium 3ppm this things toast!

Zinc 3372 PPM (This level will wreck your bearings, cams, rods ect) And the test states it did just that.

Phosphorus 2683ppm (all will wreck your engine)

Notice what it says for appeareance of the oil BLACK.
    It also still has .5 soot particles in it (though this product disolved that to nano particles???)

This is a product that shows in every way shape and form why you need to know what your putting into your engine.

They posted this to there own blog to market there product effectiveness this shows how little they know.

This engine is trashed and will need to be replaced or rebuilt the very thing this is supposed to stop with this product.

Please GTO guy explain yourself!

The Green Technology Oil: GTO Used Oil Analysis Certificate please read this how the acidity is dismissed by them, this is not serviceable oil by any means.

I look out for everyone's vehicles and only base what I say on facts, Thanks for providing all the evidence I needed to prove this product not only does not work as it states the levels of Zinc and Phosphorus in it will destroy your engine.
    Last edited by dvldoc; January 29th, 2012 at 02:20 PM.

9. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Hi enrickho :welcome:

You see, Khaos fuel saver have done multiple tests to prove their products as legit. However, people still insist that it's a bogus through personal experience. Ano yung assurance namin na hindi namin sasayangin ang 700php (tama ba?) namin sa paggamit ng GTOil? Sabi mo nga, we can't trust no one. Hence, your long list of tests done by GTOil can be considered irrelevant and useless. Right?

At, isa pa. In case na maniniwala nga kami sa mga tao dito. We've had enough of the fake products that was promoted to us, napakarami na dumaan pero walang tumagal kasi nga peke. Ano kinaiba ng GTOil dito? Alam ko maraming additives sa market, pero my car enthusiast friends don't recommend this to me. Bakit ganun? I can wholeheartedly say that I trust them because they know what they are doing.

Hindi naman kasi pinupulot ang pera diba. Kaya if in case this GTOil is true, anong pwede namin maging basis to fully convince us to buy one?

Parang ano lang yan -- K&N Air Filter.

Hindi naman namin siya binibili para makita kung ok siya eh. We rely on people's feedbacks and so far united ang feedbacks ng nakararami tungkol dito. And it's positive, kaya nag-click. Eh yung GTOil, parang fake talaga eh. Alam mo yun, hindi sulit. Haha.

10. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Just to clarify what some of those values in the oil sample mean,

The acid number is useful in monitoring acid build up in oils due to oxidation degradation. An oil analyst must know that the baseline acid value is of the new oil used to determine when the acid number (TAN) has increased to a point where it is time for an oil change. When your oil analysis is red flagged for high acid levels, the oil must be changed or “sweetened" with an addition of a new product. High acid will promote oxidation and eventually corrode metal.

Iron, High levels indicate wear from rings, shafts, gears, valve trains, cylinder walls, pistons or liners.

Chromium, Indicate exessive wear of chromed parts such as rings, liners.

Aluminum, wear from pistons, rod bearings.

Vanadium, Heavy fuel contaminate, no doubt from the worn rings.

Lead, an overlay on main rods and bearings.

Copper, wear from bearings, rocker arm bushings, pins bushings, thrust washers and other brass bronze parts.

Sodium, coolant leak from damage system. (Sodium was 41 in this vehicles forgot to post that as critical)

You will also notice how they call the D4D in a innova a old engine and these values are perfectly normal after a oil and filter change.

Are they CRAZY!

Page 5 of 84 FirstFirst 1234567891555 ... LastLast
Has anyone heard of GTOil / NOW12? Is this a scam?