New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 230 of 235 FirstFirst ... 130180220226227228229230231232233234 ... LastLast
Results 2,291 to 2,300 of 2348
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    [QUOTE=pyramid00;2847975]
    Quote Originally Posted by Dieseldude View Post
    [COLOR="#0000FF"][FONT=Arial]Since original car manufacturers don't produce a similar product for their cars such as yours, I don't see a need for it. A good intake air filter should be sufficient. It will also be easier to clean and/or replace

Meron bang 100% effctive air filter? Bakit pagbukas ko ng mga engine na nakabitan namin ng device/s. kapal na dust. kapit na kapit dahil neg ionized. "Air cleaner na, fuel saver at engine enhancer pa!" hehehe thanks sa thread mo.
    No, walang filter na kaya ang 100% filtration. Hindi ko pa nakita ang device mo, so hindi ko alam. Pwede mo ipa test yan thoroughly, apply for a patent, then sell your product to a car manufacturer.

2. Join Date
    Jul 2017
    [QUOTE=Dieseldude;2848494]
    Quote Originally Posted by pyramid00 View Post

No, walang filter na kaya ang 100% filtration. Hindi ko pa nakita ang device mo, so hindi ko alam. Pwede mo ipa test yan thoroughly, apply for a patent, then sell your product to a car manufacturer.
    I fully agree with Sir Dieseldude that there is no product that can provide 100% filtration. Besides, this is quite subjective as it depends on what size of particles you want to filter out and what is your objective. For vehicle application typical air filters are rated between 20-40 microns. Particles that cause most wear on rings and bearings are below 10 microns. There are highly efficient filter media that can handle smaller particles. They come in bigger sizes to compensate for the higher restriction and still deliver the air volume required. If you go for it you need to do some mods on your air intake box. I am interested to know more about your 2-in1 invention. If that can reduce the dirt for passing through the OEM filter that is worth looking into. You can PM me.

3. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    [QUOTE=fuelubecare;2848505]

I fully agree with Sir Dieseldude that there is no product that can provide 100% filtration. Besides, this is quite subjective as it depends on what size of particles you want to filter out and what is your objective. For vehicle application typical air filters are rated between 20-40 microns. Particles that cause most wear on rings and bearings are below 10 microns. There are highly efficient filter media that can handle smaller particles. They come in bigger sizes to compensate for the higher restriction and still deliver the air volume required. If you go for it you need to do some mods on your air intake box. I am interested to know more about your 2-in1 invention. If that can reduce the dirt for passing through the OEM filter that is worth looking into. You can PM me.
    Fuelubecare, everytime I open the air intake hose to measure the voltage on the electrode/needles, i notice that the needles is/are full of dust which had been attracted. It is an easy modification to increase the surface area of a wire mesh to trap more dust. Kailangan ang removal ng wire mesh para madaling ilubog sa gasolina o special cleaner. Sobra ang kapit ng dust sa electrodes; hindi pwedeng i-brush dahil may attraction between the neg charged electrode and the neutrally charged dust. Btw, the voltage on the electrode is -500v to -1kv. Increasing it to a little less than -3kv may attract more dust.

Rmember that this dust particles ay ang mga nakalusot sa air filter, so the dust collection mode of the ES device will only augment the air cleaning function of the main air filter. Marami-rami rin yon, baka makatulong in prolonging engine life. Nasa proto pa lang ang device namin pero effective in collecting dust particles. Pls see the device * nuvisysdotblogspotdotcom. Tnx

4. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    [QUOTE=Dieseldude;2848494]
    Quote Originally Posted by pyramid00 View Post

Dieseldude, may patent application na kami as an electrostatic fuel saver but the dust collecting mode na idea ay nakuha ko sa thread mo. Pwedeng mag-apply na naman kami ng panibagong application kahit na i-extend lang namin o lagyan namin ng specially designed wire mesh which is connected to the neg output of the ES device. Galing ng idea mo bro, i-implement namin ito.

Our biggest problem now is that last month, an Australian chemist saw our product and possibly our blogsite and he gave us P75K to develop it. Maybe this month he will add another P300K dahil he is convinced about the efficacy of our device/s. Di lalo na ngayon kung ibalita namin ang dust collecting mode as an added bonus.

Medyo natabangan ako sa mga negative responses of some TS, kaya nag-lie low ako. Syempre, kailangang mgsipag-sipag ako ngayon dahil sa Australian Chemical Engineer na gumising sa akin. This month, ipatest namin ang device/s sa speedlab, before and after installation. I'll post the results on this thread (good, poor or bad). Ciao

5. Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Sir Dieseldude, are you still here?

6. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Yes I am still here.
    Quote Originally Posted by igiwtf View Post
    Sir Dieseldude, are you still here?

7. Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Yes I am still here.

question sir

2014 Hyundai Grand Starex Vgt 30k kms odo reading

http://i68.tinypic.com/jicciu.jpg

1. How sensitive yung delphi injector ng hyundai starex?

2. engine wont start after replacing 4 injector washer, bakit po nasira agad yung injector ?

8. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Delphi injectors are ok. We have had no problems with them.

Why do you say they are damaged? Have you had them tested? We can test those injectors

Quote Originally Posted by igiwtf View Post
    question sir

2014 Hyundai Grand Starex Vgt 30k kms odo reading

http://i68.tinypic.com/jicciu.jpg

1. How sensitive yung delphi injector ng hyundai starex?

2. engine wont start after replacing 4 injector washer, bakit po nasira agad yung injector ?

9. Join Date
    Aug 2017
    I would like to help! Throw in your questions regarding problems with your fuel systems (injection pumps/ injectors/ turbochargers/ electronic systems/ etc.....) Then you guys take it from there...................if I can be of help, why not!
    sir pacncya po nakisingit na ako magtanung lang sana ako regarding sa akin pong sportivo model 2010, mahina kasi siya pag paakyat lalo na sa mga matataas na lugar, tapus pag sa patag naman po 80 to 90 kph lang kahit sa nlex or slex ramdam ko umiiyak na. pinalinis ko naman na ung water separator tapus pinapalitan ko na yung fuel filter kasabay ng change oil .anu po maipapayo ninyo na gawin ko...

10. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Sa palagay ko, dapat ibaba at ayusin ang injection pump.

Quote Originally Posted by simple man View Post
    sir pacncya po nakisingit na ako magtanung lang sana ako regarding sa akin pong sportivo model 2010, mahina kasi siya pag paakyat lalo na sa mga matataas na lugar, tapus pag sa patag naman po 80 to 90 kph lang kahit sa nlex or slex ramdam ko umiiyak na. pinalinis ko naman na ung water separator tapus pinapalitan ko na yung fuel filter kasabay ng change oil .anu po maipapayo ninyo na gawin ko...

Diesel Fuel Injection System Help Desk