My car is a 1996 Corolla GLi. The car is seldom used and the battery has been drained and recharged several times already since I got it in 2009. The last time the battery was recharged was about a month or two ago. Since then the car gets started for about 5 minutes daily. However during the past few days, the battery indicator would still light up even when the car is started. Now I am not sure if I only need to buy a new battery or there could be a deeper problem? The Motolite guy mentioned that there is ground(?) in the battery, I am not sure if I remember it correctly though. I should have the alternator checked daw.

In 2011, I already had the distributor assembly replaced at Tower of David. My car also has an AC problem, it stops blowing cold air in slow traffic or idling. But when it's running fast, it works just fine. There are times when the AC is really cold but often times it's almost just fan. I already had the compressor replaced (original Denso) in 2008 and it cost me 15k!!! I am not sure if all these problems are connected.

Please help me identify my car's problem as I want to have an idea on what needs to get fixed. Also, does anyone know the new contact number of Tower of David? They moved their shop na kasi in Pasong Tamo. I would also appreciate other shop recommendations in Makati or Paranaque area. Thanks!