New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by AG4
    You mean 1971 Ford Pinto right?

These early Pintos(71-76) were the ones that cought fire when bumped from the rear...
    In its own explosive way, its sort of like a classic. 1.4 million were recalled!
    Gee. Ours was brand new then. Thanks for looking up the old clunker. Ours was the classsic copper metallic paintjob. Once in the Philippines, my Dad had it painted a "pc computer beige". It would've been a familiar sight in EDSA every Sunday afternoon when we drove my sister to her dorm in UP Diliman.

2. Join Date
    Apr 2006
    How's this for a 50's-inspired concept?

a Holden FJ-inspired Efigy concept

3. Join Date
    Apr 2006

4. Join Date
    Apr 2006
    its inspiration....

5. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    nice pics guys...classic looks seem to be making a comeback as we see in retro designs...would be even nicer to see more on the road...adds a bit of character don't you think? kaysa mga "cookie cutter" designs? parang pare-pareho mga everyday rides nowadays ba? kaya more and more are into personalizing...pero then again...kahit pag personalize pare-pareho ba?

6. Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Flagg, well said. Couldn't agree with you more. That's why I salute those among us, given limited resources, finances, parts, etc., who preserve the classics in their own little way if only for future generation to enjoy. Mustangs, Cudas, Trans-ams, Chargers, Camaros are very much sought after in the USA, Europe, and Australia and these guys just can't enough of them. Luckily for them but unluckily for us, we've got a lot of these desirable classic muscle cars and guys like woodfire, turbo, midinite, etc. are at the forefront in trying to keep these treasures within our shores. I say keep your classics or at the very least, sell to a fellow local enthusiast. Let's do our bit in keeping the hobby alive.....sharing tech expertise, parts sources, and keeping prices reasonable.

7. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by KoKoNAT

that's so inspiring *kokonat! i'd like to see myself in one of these interiors when I turn 40 - 60 in the future. sure hope the Americans re-invent the word "classic".

btw, may airbags pa kaya ang mga iyan?

8. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by oldblue
    count me in!
    by the way that 2-door chop was done by CWW from Carspyshots.com.

9. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Since you guys posted retro cocnepts...
    here's one from a few years ago... the Ford Forty-nine concept (from 2001).

it was inspired by a '49 Ford 2-door

nice car.

10. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    imho, ok lang. in true senti fashion, true car enthusiasts would be happy to know that they're passing their car to fellow enthusiasts who have the time and resources to take care of their precious rides. much better than to see them abandoned, slowly wasting away -- mas mabuti pa ata kung pinatimbang mo na lang B)

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Classic Cars being shipped out by foreigners! where do you stand?