New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 29 of 79 FirstFirst ... 1925262728293031323339 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by carlo_41786 View Post

Hehe. Ok to ah... Mukha siyang crossbreed ng Yaris at the Swift. Harap ng Yaris at likod ng Swift.
    nice how much daw to ....... pero sana un after market nia may parts unlike un proton,daewoo, peugot pahirapan sa parts

2. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    I want more Chinese cars to come to the Philippines, but they really need to be affordable with easy to get parts for them to succeed here. I think Greatwall is at a disadvantage by introducing big and expensive cars first. They should have gone with small, innexpensive, and feature packed cars, with easy to obtain parts first.

3. Join Date
    May 2007
    ive seen a couple of wingles already... rear quarter profile view is nice but cant say the same with the front, though has lots of potential to make it look aggressive

4. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    wala pa akong nakita ni isang Cool Bear dito sa QC at Ortigas Area pero mga sCion Xb 1st gen galing Cagayan meron na!

5. Join Date
    May 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by mikmik316 View Post
    wala pa akong nakita ni isang Cool Bear dito sa QC at Ortigas Area pero mga sCion Xb 1st gen galing Cagayan meron na!
    mikmik, kuha ka na ng isa para meron na sa QC and Ortigas area.

6. Join Date
    Aug 2009
    how about hover? meron na ba sa pinas? is it 5 or 7 seater? I would love to see some interior pics if you don't mind....

7. Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by want-alterra View Post
    how about hover? meron na ba sa pinas? is it 5 or 7 seater? I would love to see some interior pics if you don't mind....
    5 seater lang sya...

8. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by EMDFrancisco View Post
    mikmik, kuha ka na ng isa para meron na sa QC and Ortigas area.
    pag malaki na discount sa cash...

9. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    I saw a yellow GW Peri...all I can say is...the only thing going for it externally is the color. It looks hideous!

10. Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Sir EMD,

I saw a cool bear display and it looks good. meron po ba yun options for bigger and mas pogi na alloy wheels? pwede nyo rin po ba ko bigyan ng idea sa fuel consumption ng cool bear? TIA

Great Wall Cars Philippines