New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 41 of 136 FirstFirst ... 313738394041424344455191 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by carljenar View Post
    Good day! I'm planning to get a tbz. I'm confused if I should get the 4x4 or 4x2 AT. Malayo ba difference nila sa interior? Kung yung 4x2 ang kukunin ko plan ko palitan agad mags kasi di ko gusto yung itsura ng gulong ng mga 4x2 na tbz masydo maliit. And okay ba kumuha sa chevrolet alabang? Thanks!
    The noticeable difference is between the 4x2 and 4x4 are the following:

A/C switches (fully automatic on the 4x4 with temperature display and push button switches for fan speed and modes)

Steering wheel audio controls and cruise control found only on the 4x4

MyLink 7" touchscreen infotainment system only for the 4x4

Leather seats for the 4x4 only

Everything else, same lang both 4x2 and 4x4.

Stick with what we in the Trailblazer Club of the Philippines are recommending. Chevrolet Commonwealth for those from the North, Chevrolet Pasig for those from Pasig, Mandaluyong, San Juan, Libis, Marikina and Rizal province; and Chevrolet Makati for those from the South. I'll PM you the contact person of Chevrolet Makati and the special package given to TBCPh's sales referrals.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Hi peepz, i'll be getting a new trailblazer 4x2 a/t color brown in chevy alabang next week, dp is 20% and balance is thru my bank financing. Here is the deal i got from alabang, free upgrade to 7in touch screen with gps and reverse cam, with 4eye backup sensor.

Is this a good deal?

3. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by raquino View Post
    Does casa offer leather seats for the 4x2? OEM leather seats ba? The Santa Fe kasi from Wheels, they can have the fabric seats upgraded to leather reupholstery (mukhang OEM) and they will give you the fabric seat that they removed. Ganun din kaya for the TB?
    They give leatherette seat covers which is as good as the OEM leather seats. It is free for all sales referrals of the Trailblazer Club of the Philippines only for the ff dealerships:
    Chevrolet Commonwealth, Pasig and Makati. You should get the contact numbers of their GMs or General Sales Managers from me 1st so that you could avail of the special sales package for our referrals.

4. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by chaborutz View Post
    Hi peepz, i'll be getting a new trailblazer 4x2 a/t color brown in chevy alabang next week, dp is 20% and balance is thru my bank financing. Here is the deal i got from alabang, free upgrade to 7in touch screen with gps and reverse cam, with 4eye backup sensor.

Is this a good deal?
    Not a good deal. The HU being offered by Chevrolet dealers is not good. GPS Navigation sucks big time and the interface is not that good. May mas maganda pang OEM headunit that you can get outside of the casa without voiding your warranty. Chevrolet Makati can give you a better deal. I'll PM you the contact person in Chevrolet Makati.

5. Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by numbah5 View Post
    The noticeable difference is between the 4x2 and 4x4 are the following:

A/C switches (fully automatic on the 4x4 with temperature display and push button switches for fan speed and modes)

Steering wheel audio controls and cruise control found only on the 4x4

MyLink 7" touchscreen infotainment system only for the 4x4

Leather seats for the 4x4 only

Everything else, same lang both 4x2 and 4x4.

Stick with what we in the Trailblazer Club of the Philippines are recommending. Chevrolet Commonwealth for those from the North, Chevrolet Pasig for those from Pasig, Mandaluyong, San Juan, Libis, Marikina and Rizal province; and Chevrolet Makati for those from the South. I'll PM you the contact person of Chevrolet Makati and the special package given to TBCPh's sales referrals.

Ok, so I need to go to chevy makati. Maybe i'll just go to my bank instead of in house financing. Maybe the 4x2 is enough and I'll just upgrade the gadgets and wheels. Thanks numbah5.

6. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Not a good deal. The HU being offered by Chevrolet dealers is not good. GPS Navigation sucks big time and the interface is not that good. May mas maganda pang OEM headunit that you can get outside of the casa without voiding your warranty. Chevrolet Makati can give you a better deal. I'll PM you the contact person in Chevrolet Makati.

Thanks Sir numbah5, i will wait for your pm.

7. Join Date
    Apr 2006
    They give leatherette seat covers which is as good as the OEM leather seats. It is free for all sales referrals of the Trailblazer Club of the Philippines only for the ff dealerships:
    Chevrolet Commonwealth, Pasig and Makati. You should get the contact numbers of their GMs or General Sales Managers from me 1st so that you could avail of the special sales package for our referrals.

Ok, so it's a seatcover and not reupholster. Thanks. Will get in touch with you if ever.

8. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by raquino View Post
    Ok, so it's a seatcover and not reupholster. Thanks. Will get in touch with you if ever.
    They can also give you a reupholster if you really want it. But if you opt to buy a Trailblazer and become a bonafide member of the Trailblazer Club of the Philippines, Leder Interia is one of our partners that gives discounts only to our bonafide members.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Hello Sir Numbah5 ask ko lang po yong mga bagong unit na trailblazer mayroon na bang initial na under coat yan sa chasis? At anong require na diesel fuel. Pwede bang Euro 4 na Diesel ? Thank you

10. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by ginoba View Post
    Hello Sir Numbah5 ask ko lang po yong mga bagong unit na trailblazer mayroon na bang initial na under coat yan sa chasis? At anong require na diesel fuel. Pwede bang Euro 4 na Diesel ? Thank you
    They are already rustproofed at the assembly plant. And the recommended diesel fuels are the premium diesel fuels of Shell and Petron, and Euro 4 diesel fuels