New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines



Page 174 of 442 FirstFirst ... 74124164170171172173174175176177178184224274 ... LastLast
Results 1,731 to 1,740 of 4415
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    1,388
    #1731
    Quote Originally Posted by Happyart View Post
    CONGRATULATIONS! Finally they fulfilled their promise. Merry Christmas & a Happy Happy New Year!
    Oo nga, thanks thanks! Sali ka sir sa ating meet and greet natin sir para we can help TCCCI improve.

  2. Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    12
    #1732
    Quote Originally Posted by albert_b View Post
    Hooray! Dumating na siya bago mag-end-of-the-world!



    Chevrolet Trailblazer owners:
    1. steer 2.5 LT 4x2 M/T Chevrolet Makati October 1, 2012 Manila Summit White
    2. RTS 2.8 LTZ 4x4 A/T Chevrolet North Edsa Balintawak October 24, 2012 Auburn Brown
    3. novice12 2.8 LTZ 4x4 A/T Chevrolet Otis October 31, 2012 Oceanic Blue
    4. safala 2.8 LTZ 4x4 A/T Chevrolet North EDSA Nov. 5, 2012 Sizzle Red
    5. xpac 2.8 LTZ 4x4 A/T Chevrolet Alabang Nov. 22 2012 Oceanic Blue
    6. delta00 2.8 LTZ 4x4 A/T Chevrolet Pampanga Nov. 29, 2012 Switchblade Silver
    7. buddy 2.5 LT 4x2 M/T Chevrolet Pampanga Nov. 29, 2012 Sapphire Black
    8. migz71 2.8 LTZ 4x4 A/T Chevrolet Greenhills-EDSA Nov. 23, 2012 Sapphire Black
    9. go_gerry 2.8 LTZ 4x4 A/T Chevrolet Mandaue-Cebu Nov. 14, 2012 Sapphire Black
    10. Happyart 2.8 LTZ 4x4 A/T Chevrolet Makati Nov. 7, 2012 Sapphire Black
    11. johnP 2.5 LT 4x2 M/T Chevrolet Davao Nov. 12, 2012 Auburn Brown
    12. satriasis 2.8 LTZ 4X4 A/T Chevrolet Quezon Ave. Dec.15,2012 Auburn Brown
    13. albert_b 2.5 LT 4x2 M/T Chevrolet Pasig Dec. 21, 2012 Royal Gray

    Colors:
    Summit White - 1
    Auburn Brown - 3
    Oceanic Blue - 2
    Switchblade Silver - 1
    Sapphire Black - 4
    Sizzle Red - 1
    Royal Gray - 1

    Variants:
    2.5 LT 4x2 M/T - 4
    2.8 LTZ 4x4 A/T - 9

    Dealership:
    Alabang - 1
    Makati - 2
    North EDSA - 2
    Otis - 1
    Pampanga - 2
    Greenhills-EDSA - 1
    Mandaue-Cebu - 1
    Davao - 1
    Quezon Ave - 1
    Pasig - 1
    Congrats! Umabot din b4 mag pasko..Merry Christmas & Happy New Year to everyone.

  3. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    3,358
    #1733
    Quote Originally Posted by albert_b View Post
    Hooray! Dumating na siya bago mag-end-of-the-world!



    Chevrolet Trailblazer owners:
    1. steer 2.5 LT 4x2 M/T Chevrolet Makati October 1, 2012 Manila Summit White
    2. RTS 2.8 LTZ 4x4 A/T Chevrolet North Edsa Balintawak October 24, 2012 Auburn Brown
    3. novice12 2.8 LTZ 4x4 A/T Chevrolet Otis October 31, 2012 Oceanic Blue
    4. safala 2.8 LTZ 4x4 A/T Chevrolet North EDSA Nov. 5, 2012 Sizzle Red
    5. xpac 2.8 LTZ 4x4 A/T Chevrolet Alabang Nov. 22 2012 Oceanic Blue
    6. delta00 2.8 LTZ 4x4 A/T Chevrolet Pampanga Nov. 29, 2012 Switchblade Silver
    7. buddy 2.5 LT 4x2 M/T Chevrolet Pampanga Nov. 29, 2012 Sapphire Black
    8. migz71 2.8 LTZ 4x4 A/T Chevrolet Greenhills-EDSA Nov. 23, 2012 Sapphire Black
    9. go_gerry 2.8 LTZ 4x4 A/T Chevrolet Mandaue-Cebu Nov. 14, 2012 Sapphire Black
    10. Happyart 2.8 LTZ 4x4 A/T Chevrolet Makati Nov. 7, 2012 Sapphire Black
    11. johnP 2.5 LT 4x2 M/T Chevrolet Davao Nov. 12, 2012 Auburn Brown
    12. satriasis 2.8 LTZ 4X4 A/T Chevrolet Quezon Ave. Dec.15,2012 Auburn Brown
    13. albert_b 2.5 LT 4x2 M/T Chevrolet Pasig Dec. 21, 2012 Royal Gray

    Colors:
    Summit White - 1
    Auburn Brown - 3
    Oceanic Blue - 2
    Switchblade Silver - 1
    Sapphire Black - 4
    Sizzle Red - 1
    Royal Gray - 1

    Variants:
    2.5 LT 4x2 M/T - 4
    2.8 LTZ 4x4 A/T - 9

    Dealership:
    Alabang - 1
    Makati - 2
    North EDSA - 2
    Otis - 1
    Pampanga - 2
    Greenhills-EDSA - 1
    Mandaue-Cebu - 1
    Davao - 1
    Quezon Ave - 1
    Pasig - 1
    Finally it's a merry Christmas to you *Interim Executive Vice President albert_b! That's why when I was talking to you over the phone your voice was very ecstatic. Enjoy your road trip tomorrow!

    Just a suggestion, maybe it's better that we post the pictures of our TrailBs on the owners' list.
    Quote Originally Posted by albert_b View Post


    TCCCI Meet and Greet

    Hi everyone,

    Our interim Trailblazer Club President, *numbah5, has arranged a meet and greet with executives of TCCCI. Joining us are:

    Atty. Alberto B. Arcilla, President and Managing Director
    Lyn M. Buena, Senior Vice President for Marketing and Customer Service
    Lito S. Landicho, Assistant Vice President for Service and National Aftersales Services

    I would like to formally extend the invitation to our fellow club members and other Trailb enthusiasts to a small dinner. We can use this venue to be our official EB as well. We can discuss club matters like forum rules/guidelines, logos and we can also discuss our t-shirts

    We have secured 3 schedules with them so please let me know who can join on which dates. Please indicate all the dates you're available.

    January 4, 2012 (Friday, dinner)
    1.
    2.
    3.
    ...

    January 11, 2012 (Friday, dinner)
    1.
    2.
    3.
    ...

    January 12, 2012 (Saturday, dinner)
    1.
    2.
    3.
    ...
    I'm arranging the venue for our 1st official EB with my PhilMUG friend, who owns a couple of restaurants. Is Metrowalk ok with you guys?
    Last edited by numbah5; December 21st, 2012 at 10:46 PM.

  4. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    1,388
    #1734
    Sharing a pic lang hehe. Para those who want this color will have an idea :-D

  5. Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    58
    #1735
    mas malapad pala itong trailB kaysa fortuner..at saka mas macho ang tindig..that's my next car!

  6. Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    36
    #1736
    Wow, very nice car. Sana dumating na rin sa akin...

  7. Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    320
    #1737
    Quote Originally Posted by albert_b View Post
    Sharing a pic lang hehe. Para those who want this color will have an idea :-D

    Nice ride!
    Vroom!!
    Vrooooommmm!!!

  8. Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    320
    #1738
    Quote Originally Posted by tonggressman View Post
    mas malapad pala itong trailB kaysa fortuner..at saka mas macho ang tindig..that's my next car!
    Tonggressman, exacto yan para sa campaign season.

  9. Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    216
    #1739
    Siguro naman pag uwi ko sa march ...normal na supply ng TRAILB..parang nakakabaliw pala car na to...saw some here in rio...

  10. Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    939
    #1740
    Quote Originally Posted by fpsolin View Post
    Siguro naman pag uwi ko sa march ...normal na supply ng TRAILB..parang nakakabaliw pala car na to...saw some here in rio...
    Bakit mo nasabing nakakabaliw ang car na ito?

2012 Chevrolet Trailblazer